Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Too bad they won't reconsider. The Wayne Foundation is awesome! They need to reissue their remake of the vintage Mego Batcave as well. I was all set to purchase one and suddenly it wasn't available anymore. I have the 1966 TV version, but wanted to get the other one as well.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
      Youngest Mego Fan
      • Aug 30, 2019

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
      Too bad they won't reconsider. The Wayne Foundation is awesome! They need to reissue their remake of the vintage Mego Batcave as well. I was all set to purchase one and suddenly it wasn't available anymore. I have the 1966 TV version, but wanted to get the other one as well.
      Yes! I NEED that one!
      FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
        The Man of Many Voices
        • Aug 30, 2005

As much as I would like to see that, I have a feeling it's probably not gonna happen. Just like FTC is unlikely to do remakes of the 12 inch figures like the Magnetic Batman and Robin. I was lucky though, in that I still have my Mego Wayne Foundation playset and got it reassembled. The only thing I had to replace was the very hard to find Bat Shield that helps with the elevator. Wayne Foundation Replicating the Box This is even more right!.jpg[/B]

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
          As much as I would like to see that, I have a feeling it's probably not gonna happen. Just like FTC is unlikely to do remakes of the 12 inch figures like the Magnetic Batman and Robin. I was lucky though, in that I still have my Mego Wayne Foundation playset and got it reassembled. The only thing I had to replace was the very hard to find Bat Shield that helps with the elevator. [ATTACH=CONFIG]28945[/ATTACH][/B]
          I would like to make an Enterprise set up, similar to this, different levels for each section.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I love the graphics and the accessories, but the WF never appealed to me size-wise. Maybe FTC could offer a compromise, but I can't imagine they'd want to spend $$$ on custom tooling.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Spyweb007
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 18, 2006

If someone were to print the card-stock graphics and insert them into a $40 plastic shelving unit you would be well on your way to a much sturdier Wayne Foundation playset.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎