Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiill there be more DC first appearances action figures?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

I Want to see the following DC First appearances action figures:
    superman(1940)
    wonder woman(all-star comics#8)
    all eight members of the justice society of America as seen in all-star comics#3

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
      Career Member
      • Jul 23, 2019

I'm responding to an older post, but does anyone know if FTC has plans to make any Golden Age heroes? I would be particularly interested in 8" figures of the Golden Age Green Lantern, Golden Age Flash, Golden Age Superman (either how he appeared in Action Comics #1 or how he appeared in the '80s with the grey temples) and a Golden Age Hawkman. Thank you.
      "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• fun guy
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
        I'm responding to an older post, but does anyone know if FTC has plans to make any Golden Age heroes? I would be particularly interested in 8" figures of the Golden Age Green Lantern, Golden Age Flash, Golden Age Superman (either how he appeared in Action Comics #1 or how he appeared in the '80s with the grey temples) and a Golden Age Hawkman. Thank you.
        Whoa,me too

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

I've repeatedly asked them for this when I make orders and they have that section for like "what would you like to see" but I've never heard anything. Given how many other things they've announced, one would think if this was coming it would have been announced by now. Shame though cause I'd love some retro Supermans.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎