X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

For Sale a Complete Set of Pop Fun Marvel Silver Age Set of Glasses

These are no longer available and haven't been for years. You can't even find all of them individually. I paid around $275 plus shipping years ago and just have no room or use for them anymore. All are completely mint! These glasses are thick and heavy and some are Con exclusives only. $160 shipped (except in Canada, shipping can't be included sorry). Will only ship to the US and Canada. Absolutely will not sell individually.
    Edited to add that although I already mentioned that shipping is included I just wanted to add that I'm thinking that shipping will be right around $25-$30 since these are heavy glasses. It will take a large box and each one will be individually bubble wrapped then boxed lined with more cardboard for safety measures. If shipped to Canada I don't imagine the extra shipping on top of what I am figuring should be much more. Just want you to know I do ship very safe and am not trying to price gouge anyone.

Last edited by Marvelmania; Nov 11, '16, 2:33 PM.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I really love these glasses!

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

These are sweet, I'd love to have these but just don't have the free room and with fumble fingers, I'd end up
      A breaking one or two, I'll be surprised if these aren't scooped up quick.

Comment

• Marvelmania
        A Ray of Sunshine
        • Jun 17, 2001

Bumpity bump bump.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡