X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Limited Edition Star Trek Medallion

I had my Star Trek Medallion stolen during fifth grade swim class (back up ladies, I'm taken) and I know who did it.

He ended up working at my gym in the mid 1990s, the sight of him every day would fill me with this weird anger combined with the feeling that it was super dumb to wear a Star Trek medallion to swim class in the first place.....For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

I had the Marvel medallions but never knew about the Trek one. Very cool. It sucks when someone steals anything from a person. Thieves just suck!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

You should have punched that guy right in the face! Well, not really, but I'm sure you wanted to.

I didn't know about this either. I'm surprised Roddenberry's Lincoln Enterprises weren't hawking these! If so, he would probably try to force Shatner or maybe the new guy Xon to wear it on the air on Phase II, like the IDIC.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

I've often pondered aloud on this blog about shots (like this one of my pal TJ above) where Spidey appears to be wearing a funky medallion a...

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

That's a very old friend of mine.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎