X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Ben Cooper back in business

Not sure if they will be doing costumes, but nice to see the family revive the company:

The company that brought us so much kitschy fun is back — and we’ve got the scoop!

Chris
    sigpic
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Love those pins, and I still hope they have adult sizes.
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

I'll repeat here what I posted in the other thread.

Since they are obviously expanding their offerings past just replicating costumes, I would love to see them make miniature replicas of their classic costumes in a way that makes them displayable and collectible. Like Pop Vinyls. Or maybe ornaments that can be hung. That would get my money. I may buy one or two full sized costumes out of nostalgia, but that's as far as I could go because of display space. But if they made mini replicas, I'd open up a new wing of the museum for that and be a completist.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Sorry, I didn't know there was another thread, but yeah, I'd love to see some figural collectibles.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• SpaceCrawler
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 20, 2008

Originally posted by Hedji
          I'll repeat here what I posted in the other thread.

Since they are obviously expanding their offerings past just replicating costumes, I would love to see them make miniature replicas of their classic costumes in a way that makes them displayable and collectible. Like Pop Vinyls. Or maybe ornaments that can be hung. That would get my money. I may buy one or two full sized costumes out of nostalgia, but that's as far as I could go because of display space. But if they made mini replicas, I'd open up a new wing of the museum for that and be a completist.
          I wish they would do some reproductions of their original costumes in repro boxes (mini ones would be cool, too, but I'd rather than be actual mini costumes in min boxes, maybe 1/6 scale). The article didn't seem to indicate that was a direction they were heading though, sadly.

Sean

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎