X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Scooby Doo toys at Walmart.

Found these at Walmart recently and I thought it would be fun to post them in time for Halloween.

They are all reissues but are very reasonably priced. The figures come in two packs of a Monster and Mystery Inc. figure for $7 and the Mystery Machine is $20 and comes with Freddy. It took me quite a while and checking several Walmarts to hunt down the two packs with Velma and Daphne. The Scooby gang is done in the 2010 Mystery Incorporated style but the monsters are all in the classic Where are you! style.

The only downside is the same Scooby figure comes in two of the two packs. So if you want all of the monsters you are going to get two Scoobys.

The boxes all say Series 1 so I am hoping there will be at least one more series. There are still several monster figures that have not been released in the US.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 29, '16, 10:51 PM. Reason: typos
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

I've seen them at our local Wally world, but they were charging more for the 2 packs than the prices you quoted.

Maybe you could custom the 2nd Scooby into a Scooby Dum?

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

That's great! Don't see them here in Toronto:Sad face

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

My daughter had all of the gang already, but at that price, it was worth it to get the monsters. We've managed to track down the entire set, with some luck.

Our town Wal-Mart never got these, but the next town over did. Very weird.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• neogelion
          Museum Patron
          • Mar 11, 2009

They just released series 2. The ghost, the zombie, the headless horseman, and Capt Cutlers ghost.
          Zombie? Vampire? Evil clown?!? Yes, please.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by neogelion
            They just released series 2. The ghost, the zombie, the headless horseman, and Capt Cutlers ghost.
            Awesome! Thank you for the info. I'm going to go look for those tomorrow.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^Oh man, that is awesome. I'm going to have to hit that Wal-mart up the road!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Oh man those rock, and they made the vampire werewolf and frankenstein from my favorite episode,
                Which Witch is Which? Wal-Mart here I come.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

^They adapted THAT werewolf into action figure form, and Funko went with the green Season 2 wolfie in their Dorbz line. My daughter has all of these.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

Ok so they had the 2 packs for $6.92 when I was there today, and I ended up grabbing 4 of them-Scooby-Frank, Shaggy-Wolfman, Velma Drac & Daphne-Skeleton. They didn't have the Mystery Machine and I passed on a 2nd Scooby so didn't get Phantom Racer (maybe next time).

-M
                    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎