X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1986 Ben Cooper Costume Catalog

It wouldn't be Halloween without at least one costume catalog on PlaidStallions and I'm thrilled to be showcasing this rarity from 1986.

It's pretty hard to find an 80s property that isn't represented here, I mean seriously this thing is chock full of cartoon and toy characters.

Check out the 1986 Ben Cooper Catalog here!

More Halloween at PlaidStallions

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Masters of the Universe, She-Ra, Gi Joe, Thundercats, Care Bears, My Little Pony and even Sectaurs and M.A.S.K.! So much 80s goodness!! I didn't even know they made Sectaurs costumes.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Oh wow! This is all kinds of cool.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Wasn't 86 pretty late for Sectaurs? Weren't they a one series wonder?

I had that He-Man costume. I wore the mask and my mom cut the top of the costume. We put it over a pair of long johns she dyed flesh color for me, and I wore a pair of brain shorts, socks and shoes, and the bracelet, sword and shield role play set HG made. That was one of the last Halloween costumes I remember.

It is amazing to see how much 70s stuff survived into the 80s. Where's Batman?

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• TomStrong
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2011

I had a Batman one year. It was great.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

OMG that Sectaur's Spidrax costume is cool! And look at all the MOTU .
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              Wasn't 86 pretty late for Sectaurs? Weren't they a one series wonder?
              Sectaurs came out in 85 and there was a second series that was planned for 86 but was cancelled.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎