Clear All
  • Madcap70
    • Dec 4, 2017

Big Jim's Pack Big Jim had this one but now it's pricey

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

I still haven't taken even the first step towards building a collection of all those Megos that I used to surround myself with in those sunny, prepubescent days. That said, I should probably get on acquiring the basic Star Trek 6, the common apes, and maybe a cleanish Batman and Iron Man.

Seems the safest and potentially most affordable way to go about it would be asking here and in the FB groups, no? The auction site gives me the willies!
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Mr.Marion
        Permanent Member
        • Sep 15, 2014

Pocket Heroes Lex has been my recent white whale 🐋. A bit ironic since he was a clearance peg warmer for years. Lex is tougher to find than Zod or Jor-El tho.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I still want to pick up a nice GI Joe Mummy's Tomb set.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            I still want to pick up a nice GI Joe Mummy's Tomb set.
            that is the quintessential Joe set. one of the ones I still keep displayed too. I never got around to picking up the winch though

Comment

• LordMudd
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by SKotK
              I still don't have a Darth Vader TIE Fighter. Well, not one that counts, anyway. Which is odd, since I have almost all the other ships...but somehow a Vader TIE in the right condition has just eluded me continuously to this point.

--SKot
              I got one of these at the Canton flea market outside Dallas back in the early 90's. Box looked like crap but everything else was intact and in good condition. $75.

CCC.

Comment

• LordMudd
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by toothaction
                I still haven't taken even the first step towards building a collection of all those Megos that I used to surround myself with in those sunny, prepubescent days. That said, I should probably get on acquiring the basic Star Trek 6, the common apes, and maybe a cleanish Batman and Iron Man.

Seems the safest and potentially most affordable way to go about it would be asking here and in the FB groups, no? The auction site gives me the willies!
                Are you looking for loose or carded? Have these just lying around, haven't thought about how much I would want.

McCoy is missing the lower art of his leg. Actually got him that way without realizing it. Relatively easy fix for a lot of the people on here.

CCC.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                  that is the quintessential Joe set. one of the ones I still keep displayed too. I never got around to picking up the winch though
                  Mine's getting displayed with my 69 Adventurer, too.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎