Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nintendo NX is officially revealed as the Nintendo Switch.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

I stood in line this morning and picked it up + Zelda and 1-2-Switch. Haven't had a chance to try them yet except for to setup the system. The hardware is pretty slick.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

I'm picking up a Nintendo Switch tomorrow on hold by a friend in PHX. Picked up this Zelda swag yesterday.
      Zelda.jpg

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

The Zelda game is amazing. But much harder than I expected. You will die a lot early on.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

The Zelda game is really good. And yes, I am dying a lot.
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Godzilla
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 3, 2002

I'm cautiously waiting, but I'll likely get one in the next 6 months. I'd prefer they had the online content alive before I buy.
            Mortui Vivos Docent
            The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

I'm guessing those dying in Zelda are getting hit with lightning? I've heard that when wearing weapons and armor during a rainstorm will get you killed if you're hit by lightning.

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                I'm guessing those dying in Zelda are getting hit with lightning? I've heard that when wearing weapons and armor during a rainstorm will get you killed if you're hit by lightning.
                Oh yes, I've died that way. But mostly I get killed by monsters.
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

I've yet to be killed by lightning. My deaths have been from mobs of monsters that are always far stronger, have way more health, better geared and have a super long range. I really do dislike how the weapons you find break so easily. I've had to teleport back to villages several times to grab a rake just to not be unarmed. It would be nice if you had a basic unbreakable starter sword to use as a last resort when everything else has broken.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎