Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Nintendo NX is officially revealed as the Nintendo Switch.

Images
    I'm guessing those dying in Zelda are getting hit with lightning? I've heard that when wearing weapons and armor during a rainstorm will get you killed if you're hit by lightning.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    I'm guessing those dying in Zelda are getting hit with lightning? I've heard that when wearing weapons and armor during a rainstorm will get you killed if you're hit by lightning.
    Oh yes, I've died that way. But mostly I get killed by monsters.

Images
    I've yet to be killed by lightning. My deaths have been from mobs of monsters that are always far stronger, have way more health, better geared and have a super long range. I really do dislike how the weapons you find break so easily. I've had to teleport back to villages several times to grab a rake just to not be unarmed. It would be nice if you had a basic unbreakable starter sword to use as a last resort when everything else has broken.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...