Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Nintendo NX is officially revealed as the Nintendo Switch.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Okay,I'm seeing 4 listed for the March 3rd launch. I missed Super Bomberman R and Skylanders Imaginators. I only noticed the new Zelda game and 1-2-Switch before. There's a bunch that says March 2017 but not an exact date.
    There's also Just Dance 2017. I've seen Snipperclips, Has-been Heroes, I am Setsuna and Fast RMX listed as March releases but not for launch day. Which is still not a great selection. I'm hoping more will be announced for launch.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I hope the Switch does well enough to get a good library of third party games. Sony and Microsoft are too similar, Nintendo keeps things fresh and interesting with their innovation, but I want more than just Mario and Zelda and other Nintendo titles to choose from. I think the Switch could be a huge seller with a good software library, I could even imagine some households purchasing more than one Switch due to the portable nature and multiplayer options.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyweb007 View Post
    I hope the Switch does well enough to get a good library of third party games.
    Nintendo has never had trouble getting third party support for their portables.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    The Switch is getting a ton of indie support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mFODSa2VM

Images
    Anyone pick up a Switch today? I have a pre-order I need to pick up at some point. The new Zelda game reviews are pretty stellar....

Images
    I stood in line this morning and picked it up + Zelda and 1-2-Switch. Haven't had a chance to try them yet except for to setup the system. The hardware is pretty slick.

I'm picking up a Nintendo Switch tomorrow on hold by a friend in PHX. Picked up this Zelda swag yesterday.
    Zelda.jpg

Images
    The Zelda game is amazing. But much harder than I expected. You will die a lot early on.

Images
    The Zelda game is really good. And yes, I am dying a lot.

Images
    I'm cautiously waiting, but I'll likely get one in the next 6 months. I'd prefer they had the online content alive before I buy.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living