X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Nothing But the Night with Lee & Cushing

This isn't quite a horror movie, but it's got Lee and Cushing, and it's certainly a thriller. Watched this for the first time on TCM last night (DVRed it earlier in the week), and I have to say, it has one of the biggest gut punch endings I've ever seen in a film. I'm not going to spoil it, but it would put most of M. Night Shamylan's efforts to shame. What a twist!!! WOW!!!

Chris
    sigpic
  • daz71
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2014

it's pretty underated,i really like it great cast too.all the kids on the shoot loved diana dors apparently.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Well, now I want to see it!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• daz71
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2014

Three trustees of the Van Traylen fund have died during the last months, their deaths resembling suicides. But after a mysterious bus accident involving the ...

here it is.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks, I found it there, too.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

Watched Curse and Revenge last night thanks to TCM

Never see either of them until yesterday.

A few questions.

Anybody else think Lee as Frankenstein resembles Michael Corleone ?

At the end of Revenge did Dr Stein get his old body back ? ... or was it the new one with his old head .... This one confused me

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Corleone...yes. I doubt Pacino could have acted mute. He's have to scream at some point, at least nowadays.

I didn't get a chance to watch Revenge again (it's on the docket for this weekend), but I think that was the new body Stein had created. He showed it to his assistant, Cushing-face and all, earlier in the film. Of course it has the Baron's brain!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Iron Mego
                Wake Up Heavy
                • Jan 31, 2010

Thanks for reminding me of this one! I'd had it saved to my watchlist on Amazon, but it became unavailable there.
                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

DVRed some great Lee/Cushing movies on TCM last night. Watched most of Horror Express (which I have on DVD) too. Man, what a great, creepy film!

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎