Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

If they do a Dr Fate, I hope they do a removable helmet. They could pretty much use their generic original Shazam head with blond hair and be fairly accurate. But with the helmet removable, you could do different iterations of him, even the female version of the character.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

It looks like from the picture in the first post,we're getting most of what everyone is asking for,like people are asking for Hawkman,Dr.Fate and so on.

Comment

• Mego Milk
        Custom Mego Maker
        • Jun 3, 2007

Mera!!

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 18, 2015

Do a JLI wave! Another wave of first appearances (Flash, Green Lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman) would be good, too.
          Last edited by TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip; Oct 15, '16, 12:35 PM. Reason: Misspelled JLI as JSI
          The hands that grip.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Hawkgirl.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I mentioned firestorm,dr fate,elongated man,changeling,jericho,red tornado,black lightning.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 28, 2013

Mister Miracle would make an awesome Mego, so I went with him. Love Robotman and Chronos but Miracle gets my vote. Looking over that list makes me realize how badly DC has neglected their great characters over recent years.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Oh lordy, Silver Age Metallo, please. I think we'll get a SF Hawkman and LOD Brainiac (my other top choices), so Metallo it is. Otherwise:

*Swamp Thing
                  *Dr. Fate
                  *Doom Patrol!!!!!!
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

also jay Garrick flash,alan scott green lantern,black canary.

Comment

• huedell
                      Museum Ball Eater
                      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Mego Milk
                      Mera!!
                      End thread.
                      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Figure8
                        Museum Patron
                        • May 18, 2016

I voted Hawkman. He's not easy to pull off. How will his wings even fit in the bubble? A removable helmet would be cool, but I would settle for a moulded one if it's well done and not oversized (!!!).

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                          The Man of Many Voices
                          • Aug 30, 2005

I voted for Hawkman to complete the Super Friends, Super Powers, Justice League of America, and the DCU in general. I agree with Figure 8 in that the character being a challenge because of the wings and head piece. But I still want to have him in my collections. I also want to see Hawkgirl, the Atom, Rima, and Firestorm for the Super Friends line. Plus, Hawkman was on the back of the Super Powers cards.

Comment

• OCSuperman
                            Museum Patron
                            • Sep 4, 2014

I voted for Black Canary

Comment

• Actorman
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Oct 4, 2010

It was an easy vote for me. Golden Age Green Lantern (Alan Scott). Absolutely my all-time favorite costume design so would love to see it in ReMego form.

My other wish listers are a little more obscure with probably little chance of seeing the light of day, but here you go: Liberty Belle, Phantom Lady, Firebrand I (Rod Reilly), Firebrand II (Danette Reilly), Adult Earth-2 Robin, Tarantula,

Comment

• Jeffdmia
                                • Oct 7, 2013

Not going to name figures that have already been pictured....Batwoman (Kathy Kane), Teen Titans Lilith, Gnarrk, Mal, Bumblebee, Aqua Girl, Harlequin/Joker's Daughter, adult Titans: Nightwing (non-disco), Troia (1st costume) & Troia (2nd black & silver costume), Tempest, Arsenal/Red Arrow, Dove (Dawn), Deathstroke, Fearsome Five (Dr. Light, Gizmo, Psimon, Shimmer, Mammoth), Trigon, Blackfire, Brother Blood, Omega Men, Terra, Vigalante, The Doom Patrol (& the Chief), Outsiders (Metamorpho, Black Lightning, Geo Force, Katana, Halo, Looker), Creeper, Mr. Miracle, Barda, Captain Comet, Adam Strange, All-Star Squadron, JSA (golden age & current), The Legion, Freedom Fighters, Metal Men, Mera, Aquaman (blue camo costume), Starman (80's series), Capt. Atom, Vixen, & main Rogues for all the 'big guns'!
                                Last edited by Jeffdmia; Oct 15, '16, 6:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎