X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

New FTC female boots and gloves

I ordered a set of Jayna style female boots and gloves both in green with the intention of making Poison Ivy, The gloves are painted and not molded in color and do not match the molded color boots. Has anyone bought any other colors and does this hold true for all of the gloves? Are they all painted? Also there is no way to attach them to the body like the male gloves that come with a wrist pin.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

That sucks, IMO. What is the base color of the molded gloves:White?
    Last edited by comicmike; Oct 13, '16, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

looks like white, or maybe flesh? hard to tell.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• comicmike
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 22, 2009

Only a thought, but if you measure two small pearl pins,&cut and tape them end to end; one end in the wrist,&one in the glove. I work often with boiling on small Sculpey III parts at the debut, & strips of duct tape or florist tape (you stretch it make the thin film of wax adhere) to seal the connector parts off to make things work. Silicone repair tape would probably work too.
        Last edited by comicmike; Oct 13, '16, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I'm just going to send them back. I was expecting the colors to match and they don't at all.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I'll be honest, I hate painted and dyed stuff, it just seems too impermanent for me. And I've got the Green Arrows, Catwomen, and Mings to prove it.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

And the paint's already tacky, so that spells trouble in FLA.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎