X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

For Sale ORIGINAL Clark Kent Hat and Jacket

I was going to wait until Mego Meet to sell these but my zoning out on an auction for an original Clark Kent Head last week has basically made me want to put these up now for sale so that the person that won that auction might have a shot at putting together a ORIGINAL Clark Kent Alter Ego figure. The hardest parts to find for the Clark Kent Alter Ego are the Glasses and the Hat. What I have here for sale is an ORIGINAL Hat (GUARANTEED!!!) and an ORIGINAL Jacket (GUARANTEED!!!) for the Clark Kent Alter Ego figure. I will not be parting this out. You get both for one price. These are the real deal and are GUARANTEED to be ALL ORIGINAL. The jacket has no rips or tears and could use a good ironing. Both black buttons are still attached and the excess threads from inside the lapel and jacket cuffs can be cut by the next owner. The hat has no cracks and only minor scuffing. Please look at the pics. Message me here if you are interested...Serious inquiries only. Paypal gift option only. Anyone that may have a question about me as a seller can message the mods here on the museum. Been to every Mego Meet and have dealt with 100's of members here in the past 16 years +. Thanks for looking:

[/IMG]

• Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Dud Pull em back be paitent

Comment

• mikeMc6
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 24, 2012

cool...and i just sold my ae clark head because i had given up ha! hat is as rare as the glasses
      INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
      WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

On HOLD!!!

Thanks to all that showed interest in the Hat and Jacket.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎