Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: FTC Superman Retro Mego (Yellow) Card, Shazam and Green Arrow Retro Cards

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesB.
    • Dec 15, 2013

Wanted: FTC Superman Retro Mego (Yellow) Card, Shazam and Green Arrow Retro Cards

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I am wondering whether anyone here would have a mint (unopened) FTC Superman figure on the yellow retro/repro card who can sell and ship to me in Toronto, Canada. I am trying to get one for my brother in time for his birthday in a couple of weeks (he used to have an original MOC Mego years ago but unfortunately had to sell it).

I've seen one on eBay for $28.99 USD, but the seller is using the Global Shipping Shipping program and the combined shipping and import charges are insanely high (nearly $27 USD). When I factor in the USD to Canadian exchange rate, the final cost is around $74.00 CDN for this one figure. If anyone had a spare Superman and could ship it for a more reasonable price, I'd be incredibly grateful. I thought I would try here first before placing the order on eBay.

Also, I'd be interested in obtaining the retro/repro cards for Shazam and Green Arrow, with their blue and green cards, respectively. If anyone had these and was looking to sell them together (preferably with the Superman), that would be fantastic.

Thank you all very much for your time. I really appreciate any help anyone can provide.

-James
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎