Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Not sure I'm finding the season a total wash yet, just seems to be a little more padding at the front than I normally like.

I liked the end tease with this new big bad.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• WannabeMego
      Made in the USA
      • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
      Kind of bummed Shade was such a dull throwaway villain , he's a character that has been done so well in things like Starman.
      Totaly Agree...Damn Shame.
      Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Well, it's still possible Shade could be operating behind the scenes, only creating the shadow beings as tests of some sort. Or it's a different Shade. We only have the word of the incredibly terrible verion of "H.R.". God, I hope he is in some way Alchemy or something. He is SO bad!

Wally is annoying. Really annoying. He is the Carl of the Flash - a bad actor in an unnecessary part.

Caitlin got the hallway lecture this week. She's mad at Cisco who acts out. They're gonna fight in a couple weeks. I hope she wins. And wins big.

Barry can run fast enough to time travel but not fast enough to avoid Alchemy's flashlight rock - repeatedly. B3fore they even entered the room Alchemy & crew should have been weaponless. Silly, silly, silly.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, that should have been The Shadow Thief, not The Shade. Total waste of a great, intelligent and complex villain.

When movie Megatron (or was that Starscream) showed up at the end...um...not really feeling it. Sigh.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I stopped DVRing both the Flash and Supergirl, I'm done with those two.

Legends of Tomorrow on the other hand, lots of fun...and this season has been way better than last...great cast, great storylines...this one is a must DVR recording for me.
            sigpic

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
              learning all the time
              • Sep 15, 2010

Originally posted by johnnystorm
              Well, it's still possible Shade could be operating behind the scenes, only creating the shadow beings as tests of some sort. Or it's a different Shade. We only have the word of the incredibly terrible verion of "H.R.". God, I hope he is in some way Alchemy or something. He is SO bad!

Wally is annoying. Really annoying. He is the Carl of the Flash - a bad actor in an unnecessary part.

Barry can run fast enough to time travel but not fast enough to avoid Alchemy's flashlight rock - repeatedly. B3fore they even entered the room Alchemy & crew should have been weaponless. Silly, silly, silly.
              well said.
              one of the things that annoys me about this show is how his speed is dependent on the story instead of vice versa. he can avoid a bullet but not a flamethrower?? etc

Wally is bad but no worse than Iris. the best part of the ep was when she knocked him out!
              Joe's kids are both dead wood. they suck the life out of every scene they're in. the two of them should hook up, get married and move out! definitely a missed opportunity with flashpoint... make this Iris one who went away to boarding school or something, someone young Barry only met once or twice. oh well.

yes let's hope the writers are going somewhere with this HR... I guess Alchemy is either him or Mr Annoying forensics guy.

as far as Legends... I gave up on it being smart so it should at least be fun and it has been this season.

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Hector
                I stopped DVRing both the Flash and Supergirl, I'm done with those two.

sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Hector
                  Legends of Tomorrow on the other hand, lots of fun...and this season has been way better than last...great cast, great storylines...this one is a must DVR recording for me.
                  Yeah, it's been a solid watch all season.

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Guess I'll watch at least a couple more, since the four part crossover, Heroes vs Aliens, will start Monday with Supergirl...that caught my eye...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                      valar morghulis
                      • Mar 8, 2005

Just so I understand, the killer frost powers were altering Caitlin's brain, thus making her "evil", but she's all good now that Barry gave her a big hug?

Comment

• palitoy
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
                        Just so I understand, the killer frost powers were altering Caitlin's brain, thus making her "evil", but she's all good now that Barry gave her a big hug?
                        As long as there are no follow up questions, yes.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                          valar morghulis
                          • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
                          As long as there are no follow up questions, yes.
                          Awesome!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

I think Caitlin just took a serious look at her options- hug it out & play nice, or pee in the corner of the holding cell and eat junk food the rest of her life.
                            I wish she had froze ol' HR before getting better. Or the creepy Julian guy. Both have worn out their welcomes.

Now that she's happy for now, we get to go back to Cisco's dead brother again. Oh boy- weeks of sulking ahead, probably a talk in the hallway or two!

Once again someone is told "Don't do that!"- Joe & the cocoon thing. So after
                            admitting he has no idea what is going on, he nonetheless charges ahead...and mucks it up.

But yay! Wally's a speedster! Big deal- you're like the 7th or 8th so far, no big whoop. Plus I bet Wally needs to obey Alchemy's mental torture some more too. How long until Iris gets powers too. She's the only one left.

Comment

• enyawd72
                              Maker of Monsters!
                              • Oct 1, 2009

I'm still really digging the Flash...it's kind of like pizza to me. Even bad pizza is good.

I was never a huge fan of the entire "speed force" stuff, even in the comics, but whatever...I'm ready for an encore appearance by Mark Hamill and a trip to Gorilla City. And they need to do what everyone's been secretly hoping for since season one...a trip to an alternate earth with John Wesley Shipp in the 90's Flash suit. I would go nuts if they did that. They could even bring Shipp into Barry's earth as Pollux...how freaking awesome would that be?!

Comment

• palitoy
                                • Jun 16, 2001

I still dig it too, it's not great right now but my whole family watches it.

BTW Shipp and Hammill have been photographed together in some sort of Earth 2 Flash Vs Trickster episode.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎