X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
    The Glee watching side of my family adored it, me and the boy tried to be excused. We were denied.
    The ending had me burying my head in one of our couch pillows. I thought to myself, "Now there's evidence they know it's not being picked up for a fourth season." Alas they ARE picking it up for a fourth season. And to think that..."singing"... is available for digital download? WOW... I bet I know what the bonus track is... "Final nail in the coffin". They should have included the AT&T singer doing " I don't want to miss a thing." The overload of camp might have made better sense.
    Last edited by MIB41; Mar 21, '17, 9:36 PM.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

As my ol' chum Fred would say, "Oh, for corn's sake Ethel."

On the upside, it's nice to see that Kai made it out of Mystic Falls in one piece.

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

I love the Flash. I really do. But so help me I think I threw up a little every time someone opened their mouth and started singing.

If the show is only going to last another season...I hope they fulfill my one dream. Please have John Wesley Shipp appear as an alternate Earth Barry Allen in the 90's Flash suit. They HAVE to do this...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I thought it was a fun break from all the melodrama. The whole family enjoyed it.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
            Hot Child in the City
            • Jul 3, 2008

I kinda enjoyed it as well. Rather see more oddball episodes with a little fun than week after week of blubbering & blundering.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

The "Super Friends" song was funny, I'll admit it. Funny Mick Rory cameo as well.

I really want the show to go back to what is important however, what is going on with Joe's love life? Quit teasing us already dammit!
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

I don't ever want it to end. Let it ebb and flow with whatever floats the writers' boats, just don't kill it.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

i agree that was a cringe worthy episode. what guest hero was there other than the Supergirl cast? I must have missed that

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                    i agree that was a cringe worthy episode. what guest hero was there other than the Supergirl cast? I must have missed that
                    Martian Manhunter.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

oh, I guess I did not consider him a guest so much since it was a crossover with Supergirl and he is one of the main characters there

Comment

• palitoy
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Interesting episode last night, although I was bothered by Barry's lack of prowess. Two times he walks into an attack by human top and just takes it. He does know he's fast right?

Thought the new Flash outfit was pretty cool.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

I thought it was just another filler episode. The members of Team Flash are really such a needy bunch, aren't they? They should hire an onsite counselor ( but the counselor would be so overworked they'd quit in a month!).

I guess this ep was just setup for a shiny new Flash outfit. I like the brighter red, must symbolize a better future maybe. Wally still looks goofy in his outfit.
                          The writers still cannot grasp that The Flash thinks fast too and should be a couple steps ahead of his foes, able to run multiple scenarios in his mind in seconds. But then again, their big plan this week was more time travel, which ALWAYS goes well on this show. And were Top & MM responsible for all the dystopian stuff? No other heroes came to help out? Well, I probably wouldn't have come over to Central City to that pack of whiners either. Team Arrow must just send their calls straight to voicemail.

And what an INCREDIBLY STUPID THING they tried to pull with Vibe losing his hands...really? His power is all in his fingertips? Ridiculous.

Comment

• palitoy
                            • Jun 16, 2001

You know, I agree on the Kid Flash looking goofy, I don't think the costume works on film. For once, if I ran faster than sound, I'd have a freaking helmet on!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

I liked this week's episode quite a bit. Loved the Future Flash suit, and was hoping current Barry would take it with him. I guess it's something to tease us with.

I like the Kid Flash suit fine. It looked better before he started to grow his hair out, however. The cowl could use some stream-lining, though.

I didn't really understand why Cisco couldn't Vibe without his hands, but could Superman use Heat Vision without his eyes?

I'm hoping they stick the landing on this. I feel like things have improved since a pretty rocky first half to this season. But after this, please, no more speedsters as the big bad.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• WannabeMego
                                Made in the USA
                                • May 2, 2003

Emo-Flash
                                Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎