Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2712151617

Thread: flash Season 3

Images
    honestly, all of the superheroes shows are getting tired at this point. enough with season long story arcs

Images
    This quote from Grant Gustin makes me optimistic about the upcoming season:

That was always the goal for our show was we were going to be the lighter, funnier show. And you know, sometimes storylines just take you where they take you. I think just because of all the time travel that Barry Allen did, and all the repercussions it had, it took us down the “Flashpoint” road, if you will. We really didn’t do “Flashpoint” for long, but we dealt with the repercussions for an entire season. Barry wasn’t only the big bad at the end of the year, but he was kind of the villain of the season because it was his fault that everything happened. So we’re going to get back to our roots a little bit, and because of this experience in the Speed Force, Barry’s able to let go of things and move on, and he’s able to help the team move on, and the show can get back to its original roots where Barry enjoys having these powers and has fun, and the whole team has a little bit more fun.

Images
    My nose is twitching already!!!

elongated-man-3.jpg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    This quote from Grant Gustin makes me optimistic about the upcoming season:
    That was always the goal for our show was we were going to be the lighter, funnier show. And you know, sometimes storylines just take you where they take you. I think just because of all the time travel that Barry Allen did, and all the repercussions it had, it took us down the “Flashpoint” road, if you will. We really didn’t do “Flashpoint” for long, but we dealt with the repercussions for an entire season. Barry wasn’t only the big bad at the end of the year, but he was kind of the villain of the season because it was his fault that everything happened. So we’re going to get back to our roots a little bit, and because of this experience in the Speed Force, Barry’s able to let go of things and move on, and he’s able to help the team move on, and the show can get back to its original roots where Barry enjoys having these powers and has fun, and the whole team has a little bit more fun.
    If that's the case, I'd be willing to give the series another shot.

Images
    I just finished the season on Netflix and thought it was too heavy. I generally enjoy the show as dumb fun, but there are so many ridiculous elements to it (like their giant headquarters in the middle of the city where all of six people work... who cleans that huge building?) and the seasons have all been repetitive... every single one has been Flash in a season-long battle with a faster villain who is shockingly unmasked as a close ally.

I did laugh, though, because I kept thinking an MST3K-style joke whenever Future Barry/Savitar was out of his suit:

Grant Gustin IS Keanu Reeve AS the Flash
    Visit my Superman toy site at www.collectingsuperman.com.

Images

The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Images
    Blog Entries
    still shaking my head over the fact that a lower budget TV show can get the Flash more right than a bloated movie production.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    I'm glad they listened to the fans and gave him the much better "future" suit... or maybe that was the plan all along? Either way, a great improvement.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif