Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617 LastLast

Thread: flash Season 3

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yeah...Boo-Hoo Barry is starting to really annoy my son now.

He loved Barry Re-Discovering his Powers and really wishes they would bring that 'feeling' back from Seasons 1.
    Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Blog Entries
    My kids both walked early from this week's episode, which has never happened.

Images
    Well, last night's episode certainly ended unexpectedly, despite being foretold months ago. It will be interesting to see if they can stick the landing, and tie this whole season up in a nice bow next week. I'm kind of doubting this storyline works from start to finish, but I could be wrong.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Will most likely watch the finale next week only because I've watched the whole season through, but will be checking out after that. I really enjoyed S1, S2 a little less so, but this year it was a real chore for me to stay engaged.

Images
    Wells is up to some plan of his own. We already saw him with a gun of some sort in the future, a fact that was brought up at the time and never mentioned again. I'm guessing it somehow involves shooting that lightning bolt shaped piece of Savitar's armor at him, which will somehow reset the timestream, unkill Iris, erase Savitar, fix Caitlin, and doom HR's romance with Tracy. Maybe even restore Wally's old haircut.

Images
    Yeah, I think HR is going to sacrifice himself in some way, they definitely telegraphed it. Some suspect he traded places with Iris with the thing Barry used to sneak into Argus as Mrs. Diggle (can't think of her name, quit watching Arrow a while back).

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Yeah, I think HR is going to sacrifice himself in some way, they definitely telegraphed it. Some suspect he traded places with Iris with the thing Barry used to sneak into Argus as Mrs. Diggle (can't think of her name, quit watching Arrow a while back).

Chris
    Book it. That's totally going to be what happens. The show is clearly setting up HR for a sacrifice-- with the concocted doomed romance and the sudden need to prove his value-- but the "face shifting machine" was the missing piece to make it all work. And thanks to the multiverse, no need to write anyone off the show! You can kill off Tom Welling over and over again and the well never runs dry... or should I say, the Wells never run dry...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    Book it. That's totally going to be what happens. The show is clearly setting up HR for a sacrifice-- with the concocted doomed romance and the sudden need to prove his value-- but the "face shifting machine" was the missing piece to make it all work. And thanks to the multiverse, no need to write anyone off the show! You can kill off Tom Welling over and over again and the well never runs dry... or should I say, the Wells never run dry...
    A show where Tom Welling dies repeatedly, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

I think Hector would love that show!
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    Smallville? You mean the show that ran for 10 YEARS? I know for certainty that The Flash won't even come close to that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldknight47 View Post
    A show where Tom Welling dies repeatedly, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

I think Hector would love that show!
    Oops... Tom Cavanaugh! Poor Tom Welling...