He's never even seen that movie.....
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^At least Barry didn't do a horrible jazz number snapping down the street.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

loved the future Flash suit. hope they start to incorporate some of it at least into the current suit

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

I LOVED that show, I really did...but I'm grateful I got two good seasons out of it before it turned to crap.
          sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

So----now we know who the person behind Savitar is, but since I haven't followed comic book continuity in probably the last ten or fifteen years, if anyone can chime in on the whole thing with some clarifications, I'd be much obliged. I mean, why would ********** kill Iris? There's no logic behind it? Did she have something to do with the viewed disfigurement? Inquiring minds are---inquiring. LOL.
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, they are going to have a hard time explaining that one away.

My biggest complaint last night was why does Barry stand around so much in moments of danger? It was painfully apparent last night.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Saw this one coming from a mile (or a season) away...it couldn't have been anyone else because they didn't give us time to even think it could've been anyone else.
                For all their supposed cleverness as writers and producers they dropped the ball IMO. The question was never really who Savitar was but why. They're going to have to do some legwork in these final 3 episodes to close the loop on this whole time paradox. Still a fan of this show but they really need to stop mucking with the time travel. Actually time travel is ok as long as there exists the caveat NOT to change the timeline. And when you've changed the timeline multiple times in 3 seasons, well, I can only suspend disbelief for so long.
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                  The Packaging King
                  • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                  So----now we know who the person behind Savitar is, but since I haven't followed comic book continuity in probably the last ten or fifteen years, if anyone can chime in on the whole thing with some clarifications, I'd be much obliged. I mean, why would ********** kill Iris? There's no logic behind it? Did she have something to do with the viewed disfigurement? Inquiring minds are---inquiring. LOL.
                  There's a similar storyline in the comics where Wally West is killed and Iris is crippled and a future Flash goes rogue to change those events. They just switched it up a bit for TV.
                  Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

I honestly didn't see it coming until last night when i guessed it at the start almost. It's been a so-so season, I've been making a "What about Joe's love life" joke with the family all season long, so the kids dubbed last night "Dad's dream episode".
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• johnnystorm
                      Hot Child in the City
                      • Jul 3, 2008

I knew it was Barry awhile back, they telegraphed it with all the he knows you & Future Flash bits. Savitar did say he created himself and killing Iris gives Barry the despair to sink into the villain. Does make the last episode a little more understandable.
                      I like this Tracy. Is she Caitlin's replacement? Does HR get a girlfriend?
                      Also, Caitlin as Killer Frost is super hot! I hope she stays evil for awhile. And freezes that nitwit Julian into a popsicle. Soon.
                      Yes, we got a whole episode of Joe's sad face!
                      And yet again, Wally was useless. Worst speedster ever. End him Savitar. Please.

Comment

• MegoMonk
                        Career Member
                        • Jan 22, 2007

I'm getting tired of all the time travel. It seems the show is always based on him going back in time or into the future

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 3, 2009

saw some interesting theories over at sideshow boards by a poster who goes by the name of hdguy84,well thought out and worth sharing

possible spoilers

So I think Barry and Savitar look the same age- I'm thinking that Savitar could be the time remnant from the end of season two that stopped the Zoom device. Explains the scar... and perhaps he didn't "dissolve" and was absorbed into the Speed Force.
                          Appreciate it. I called it was Barry the first time they used Julien as a conduit to speak with him. Syntax theory for the win.

The evidence is there:

- Appears the same age/look as Barry
                          - In the original Crisis when he tried to stop the Anti-Monitor he "died" and dissolved... but we now know he was absorbed into the Speed Force
                          - We know the Speed Force exists in a "pool" of time where "time" is relative which explains how he knows so much
                          - The scar can be from the event versus Zoom
                          - He views Barry as the villain, and Barry used him as a tool to defeat Zoom
                          - Never had the love of Iris and wants Barry to suffer the same

It would tie it to a seemingly small event... 2024 Barry even mentioned "you're even going to make time remnants" so they're making a point to bring it up. My other theory is it is the original Barry, the one that was created by legit Wells that traveled from 2024 and saved Barry from Thawne when the series started.

Remember the Barry we're watching is not the original Barry.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

There's a forgotton Barry too, the one who was raised to adulthood by Barry's parents in Flashpoint. "Our" Barry, the ADULT one who created Flashpoint, lived there with Mom & Dad for three months with Thawne imprisoned...so where was the Barry who lived the full Flashpoint life from 7-25-ish?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

^I hope it's something like that: A Barry who was a time remnant or erased from history but shoved into the Speed Force. It's the only way to making killing Iris make any sense. Plus, it's actually a neat wrinkle that in all of these comic reboots no one has really, fully touched upon: the old version seeking revenge on the old. It was kind of there in Infinite Crisis, but they lost it among all the carnage.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                                Hot Child in the City
                                • Jul 3, 2008

Well, you guys nailed it with the remnant theory!

Was a pretty good episode, shows how much fun Flash could be without so much drama. Even Wally was helpful. I'm lovin' Killer Frost, please keep her around. Ditto Tracy.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎