Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

Big revelation last nite. I've been coasting along with the show, but that sure grabbed my attention..

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Great friggin show, loving it...
      sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

starting to pick up. the buildup has been really slow. great acting and effects but just really slow buildup. I was not expecting that reveal but I do think the Hopkins character is a robot. I think he created a robot body for himself and transferred his essence

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
          Big revelation last nite. I've been coasting along with the show, but that sure grabbed my attention..
          Yeah me too, wasn't expecting that! I'm really enjoying the show, too bad there are only three episodes left. It's been renewed for a second season, but they don't think it will be starting until 2018(!).

Comment

• mego73
            Printed paperboard Tiger
            • Aug 1, 2003

Did you notice the bar is actually the Logan's apartment set from Logan's Run?

Originally posted by GUYx1
            I rewatched the initial films. As far as the initial movies, is it me or does the production of Futureworld get seriously sparse in places. It started out with a decent budget, then it they took too many closeups and made it difficult to suspend disbelief. But It was a Samuel Z Arkoff production, so I guess that is to be expected. Three years before ALIEN and the space suits were made from quilted bedding? I nearly fell over when I saw Blythe Danner in a mind reading helmet [ATTACH=CONFIG]19572[/ATTACH] that looked way too close to Back to the future.
            But it does have Brick Mantooth's pal MUSKATRON in a silent role...

The new series with it's clever dialogue and sweeping visuals really sucked me in. Can't wait for people to start cosplaying as Delores, etc.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• fallensaviour
              Talkative Member
              • Aug 28, 2006

The series is great a slow burn but I'm hooked now.I just caught up on the last three episodes.
              Great reveal I wasn't expecting that either.
              This series has a lot of potential I hope it doesn't burn it self out too fast.
              I would really love to see them expand into futureworld and romanworld.
              It looked like a few nods to the original movie in the basement.
              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                valar morghulis
                • Mar 8, 2005

Just watched the finale.. pretty much like the rest of the series: flashes of brilliance, but often too convoluted for its own good. Still, there was a lot to admire and appreciate. Looking forward to season 2, tho it will be a long wait (early 2018).

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Great stuff...nice surprises...will definitely tune in again in 2018...
                  sigpic

Comment

• megowgsh
                    Customego HoF Curator
                    • Nov 19, 2003

I thought the season finale was a great ending point for the entire show. I would be satisfied if they never make another episode.
                    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                      Often invisible
                      • Jul 18, 2002

I love Westworld. I am annoyed, however, that it took me the entire season to pick up on the allegory.
                      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                        Wake Up Heavy
                        • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
                        Just watched the finale.. pretty much like the rest of the series: flashes of brilliance, but often too convoluted for its own good
                        This is exactly what I told my wife, after every episode as a matter of fact.
                        Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎