Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Plaid Stallions/stickers needed

Images

Plaid Stallions/stickers needed

Looking for the following Plaid Stallions card--one left!:

#6: Evel Knieval

Also need Mummy, Batmobile, and Slime stickers. (I'm uncertain about all the sticker releases.) Trades available, including new Oz set

Thank you!
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 30, '17 at 10:31 PM.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    *UPDATE: list above revised--only two needed!! Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 2, '17 at 6:08 PM.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Updated. Still looking for #1 Evel Knieval & #30 Kenner Alien.

Have new Oz MM cards and others to trade.

Images
    Still looking for PS cards: Evel Knieval and Kenner Alien. Thanks! Many Mego, KO, and PS for trade.

Images
    It took me a while but I found the two you are looking for. Could use some Oz cards to complete my set. Send me a message if you want to trade.

Thanks,

John

Images
    I'd love to trade, but I'm out of Oz cards. (I ran a contest for them.) Is there anything else you'd like, I have a variety of other MM, PS, and KO cards? Thank you.

Images
    I have another set of Oz cards, and I am looking for Plaid Stallions #6: Evel Knieval. (Original post updated.)

Blog Entries
    you know, i never kept the stickers personally.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    you know, i never kept the stickers personally.
    I loved the stickers (almost had a wacky pack feel to them) but knew how rare they were so I gave them away to various buds.

There should be a new rule, you can only keep rare stuff for a year and then you have to pass them on to a bud
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    I can see what you mean, the stickers are sort of a novelty.

But I'm never trading that Aquaman one.

Someone trade me an Evel Knieval, I have various cards to offer.