• Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Plaid Stallions/stickers needed

Looking for the following Plaid Stallions card--one left!:

#6: Evel Knieval

Also need Mummy, Batmobile, and Slime stickers. (I'm uncertain about all the sticker releases.) Trades available, including new Oz set

Thank you!
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 30, '17, 10:31 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

*UPDATE: list above revised--only two needed!! Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 2, '17, 6:08 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Updated. Still looking for #1 Evel Knieval & #30 Kenner Alien.

Have new Oz MM cards and others to trade.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Still looking for PS cards: Evel Knieval and Kenner Alien. Thanks! Many Mego, KO, and PS for trade.

Comment

• thomasjo_2093
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 13, 2009

It took me a while but I found the two you are looking for. Could use some Oz cards to complete my set. Send me a message if you want to trade.

Thanks,

John

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I'd love to trade, but I'm out of Oz cards. (I ran a contest for them.) Is there anything else you'd like, I have a variety of other MM, PS, and KO cards? Thank you.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I have another set of Oz cards, and I am looking for Plaid Stallions #6: Evel Knieval. (Original post updated.)

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

you know, i never kept the stickers personally.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by palitoy
                  you know, i never kept the stickers personally.
                  I loved the stickers (almost had a wacky pack feel to them) but knew how rare they were so I gave them away to various buds.

There should be a new rule, you can only keep rare stuff for a year and then you have to pass them on to a bud

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I can see what you mean, the stickers are sort of a novelty.

But I'm never trading that Aquaman one.

Someone trade me an Evel Knieval, I have various cards to offer.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

PS Evel seems obtained.

Still looking for various stickers. Thank you!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Evel received!! Thanks TJ for helping to complete my PS card set.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎