X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

Whole lotta horror on Turner Classics this month

Turner Classic Movies is saluting Frankenstein films each Sunday night this month. Christopher Lee is the Star of the Day each Monday, and Fridays and Saturday's will feature other classic horror and monster flicks.

For the lowdown: http://http://www.wonderalliance.com...lassic-movies/
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Heaven.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

A month of Frankenstein? The God's have been kind to me.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Love TCM

Easily my most watched channel for movies.

Wish they would add more to their free on demand.

Comment

• hedrap
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 10, 2009

Awesome. Need to start compiling the other channels.

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

Link didn't work for me:

Frankenstein Created Woman made a major impression on me as a kid. Excited to be able to watch it again.

Lots of other great stuff listed for the month as well; The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, The Zodiac Killer, Blood and Black Lace, The Fearless Vampire Killers, The Baby (so so very weird), It's Alive, and so much more!

Everyone here should watch House (aka Hausu) a super crazy and utterly enoyable comedy-horror flick from Japan. It is so fun to watch! It's on October 9th.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I'm finally going to be able to see Scars of Dracula, the only Hammer Dracula film I haven't seen!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• daz71
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                I'm finally going to be able to see Scars of Dracula, the only Hammer Dracula film I haven't seen!

Chris
                it always gets poor reviews but i like it.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Just scanned the monthly schedule. Boy, it's going to be a fun month, just great stuff all month, including some favorites and a few guilty pleasures.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Quite a line-up beginning Friday evening and continuing over the weekend through Hallowe'en: Universal horror classics, Val Lewton, sci-fi "Bs", suspense, Dr. Phibes , and topped off with some great Christopher Lee Hammers including The Devil's Bride.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎