X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Agreed with you guys.

Supergirl has turned into Men in Black...but without the humor.

Can someone please give Alex some anti-testosterone serum? Holy mother of God, nothing but intimidating, punching, and taking out her gun at anything that sneezes, lol.

I don't know if I can keep watching this show...my love for Superman is forcing me to be loyal here... but each week is becoming harder...and harder...
    sigpic

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

So hard to watch...
      Last edited by LonnieFisher; Nov 9, '16, 9:13 AM.

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

Overall, I'm still enjoying it. I figured there would be changes with the move from CBS to The CW. Tough to comment on a more "adult" direction other than I don't know why it needs to there. The only thing I can think of is it got moved for a reason, so they are looking for an "edge" to diversify the audience.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

behind the scenes look at the flying stuff with kev smith ,caution features his "hilarious " sweary way of talking :thud:

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Caught last night's show to get into the "Invasion" Tie In, which turned out to be the smallest cross over ever.

Not sure why they even introduced the whole "white martian" thing with Jonn, only to have nothing AT ALL come of it.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I've been trying to catch up and watched the Roulette episode on the DVR and then this. The Alex storyline is actually being handled well, but I still think the show may skew a bit too young to get into these type of deeper issues.

In their defense, CW said upfront the Invasion part was going to be at the very end of this one. I'm kind of surprise they didn't set up the Invasion better in the shows running up to this. Barry and Cisco popping in comes out of nowhere if you're watching the Flash.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

The writers on this show are just terrible this year. The plotholes are ridiculous. Why is Original Hank called Cyborg Superman? If he has Kryptonian dna, then what was with the blood from Supergirl? Why didn't Superman show up when intruders entered the Fortress- did he neglect to pay his ADT bill? Why didn't Supergirl contact him - seems like he would be needed here, but she doesn't even mention him, not even a "my cousin" reference. For that matter, Guardian Jimmy & sidekick Winn kept quiet, no stepping up to help for them.
                Supergirl is so big on Mon-el being a hero, yet National City is crawling with aliens with assorted powers. Not a one could volunteer to stop Cadmus? At least Jonn was a white monster martian in the nick of time, but luckily there was a miracle cure to be had.
                I fully expected Mon El to go into the Phantom Zone, but I now think that'll be at season's end. They're going to build up the romance then his PZing will be so heart wrenching. I expect the same will happen between Alex & Maggie, thus allowing Alex & Kara to cry it out together on the couch over ice cream.
                And I imagine we won't see Lex Luthor this year, but I will bet his Dad shows up to see Lena. And his Mom was a pretty crappy arch-villain.
                On the plus side, I still find Melissa Benoist to be a fun, attractive, and spot-on Supergirl. I reallycthink she fits the part.
                One last thing- can we please find out that the bar is owned by Bibbo?

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

^^^

Good grief, thanks for that post...I was hoping for some improvements, wishful thinking on my part, thanks for the heads up...

Glad I stopped watching...that's three Supergirl episodes I have bypassed...and it's staying that way.

It has sunk to one of the worst shows on TV right now...
                  sigpic

Comment

• phil
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 11, 2007

I'm glad I gave up after the episode with Lynda Carter.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                      galactic yo-yo
                      • Apr 6, 2006

I think we're starting to see the real reason CBS passed on Season 2.

Comment

• comicmike
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 22, 2009

Personally, I *love* this Parasite scene! I'm happy with his look for TV: 3 sets of teeth!! Wow!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMO5Vq-a8g

Comment

• phil
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 11, 2007

I just noticed the lack of activity on this thread. Is anyone here still watching?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

No new episode has aired...

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 20, 2011

I believe new episodes start either next Monday or the Monday after. It's on the same "mid-season" hiatus that all the rest of the shows have adopted (ever since "LOST" started it when it was on).
                              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                                Talkative Member
                                • May 11, 2013

Supergirl & Flash cross-over pt 3

Last year, fans of Supergirl and The Flash were treated to an epic crossover when the network brought together a slew of superheroes. Now, the two fan-favorite characters will be reuniting in a a musical episode like none seen before. When The CW brings its slew of Arrowverse titles back, Kara Zor-El and Barry Allen will put their vocal chops to good use, and now the villain for the episode has finally been revealed.

Earlier today, executive producer Greg Berlanti spoke about the ambitious musical episode and confirmed that a popular Batman villain would make a cameo. The unnamed episode will see the Music Meister act as its main villain, and fans are curious to see how the story turns out.

Right now, no one has been cast to play Music Meister, but fans are hoping Neil Patrick Harris might have time for the task. The actor did voice Music Meister in the animated series Batman: The Brave and the Bold, so who knows? Harris may be busy with promotions of Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events, but the campy gig may just catch his eye.
                                http://comicbook.com/2017/01/08/supe...lain-revealed/
                                If when it gets announced on air date and who is playing the Music Meister I will let you know.
                                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎