Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is smarter - Batman or Mr Fantastic ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

reed was able to get jessica alba. hahahaha

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Batman...unbelievably rich, handsome, has a butler that waits on him constantly...and he is a miserable jerk 100% of the time. Doesn't sound too smart to me.

Bruce needs to take a lesson from Tony Stark...at least he has enough brains to ENJOY being rich and handsome.

Comment

• MysteryWho
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 16, 2008

As many have point out, there are different kinda smarts. And Batman IS a scientist, at least in the comics 'cause he makes a lot of gizmos himself.
        But Reed is a physicist who makes machines for travelling to other dimensions, and the like. Gotta go with Reed.

Comment

• knight errant00
          8 Inch Action Figure
          • Nov 15, 2005

Bruce Wayne is smart, brilliant really, with a trained mind and memory and an amazing skillset that makes hin one of the world's most accomplished intellects, for sure.

Mr. Fantastic understands practically everything about science, and thinks up and builds devices by himself that literally change reality or open doors to new realities, tapping energy sources not even understood by more than one or two other people in whole sectors of the galaxy.

I've always loved Batman, but c'mon, just compare the Batcave to the Baxter Building. Reed is off-the-charts genius.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Yeah, Batman tricked out a car but didn't patent unstable molecules.

I love Batman and think he's an impressive character, but I'm not as impressed as he is with himself (as currently depicted) or as DC is with him.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Mr. Fantastic is smarter, they must call him that for a reason, the all time best superhero name.

But let's ponder this question? is Mr. Fantastic smarter than Mr. Spock?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎