X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

For Sale Type 2 Joker Complete and ALL Original

Complete ALL ORIGINAL Type 2 Joker. Almost perfect condition. Jacket has a small stain in the left cuff, right side of the picture as you are looking at it, that might be able to be cleaned. I will leave that to the new owner. Looking to get $45 shipped to anywhere in the US. Money orders are good and Paypal works too. Message me if you are interested. Thanks for looking:

• dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

That's a great deal! If I only had the money right now, I would grab this quick.

Dr. Cyclops does not have the superpower of making money as fast as he wants to. :(

Comment

• Grüner Pfeil
      Teen Titan
      • Feb 21, 2016

That's a beautiful Joker! If it was a T1, I might have been interested.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Grüner Pfeil
        That's a beautiful Joker! If it was a T1, I might have been interested.
        Keep your eyes peeled for a list coming soon to the Marketplace section. Might be a Type 1 in there...can't say for sure.

Comment

• Grüner Pfeil
          Teen Titan
          • Feb 21, 2016

Oh yes, I will. Thank you very much for that hint. And: Happy belated Birthday to you!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

Surprised that this is still here. I know that there is a repro by FTC...Which would you rather have : An inferior reproduction for $25....or an complete all original vintage Joker for $45??!!?? Anyway, here's the listing once again:

Complete ALL ORIGINAL Type 2 Joker. Almost perfect condition. Jacket has a small stain in the left cuff, right side of the picture as you are looking at it, that might be able to be cleaned. I will leave that to the new owner. Looking to get $45 shipped to anywhere in the US. Money orders are good and Paypal works too. Message me if you are interested. Thanks for looking:

Comment

• Blue Meanie
              Banned
              • Jun 23, 2001

One last bump before Ebay. Thanks again for looking:

Surprised that this is still here. I know that there is a repro by FTC...Which would you rather have : An inferior reproduction for $25....or an complete all original vintage Joker for $45??!!?? Anyway, here's the listing once again:

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                Banned
                • Jun 23, 2001

One price drop and then off to ebay:

$40 shipped anywhere in the US. Thanks for looking.

Money orders are good and Paypal works too. Message me if you are interested. Thanks for looking:

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎