Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Star Trek Mego 2nd Series Aliens Carded!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eoconnor
    • Jul 15, 2015

For Sale FS: Star Trek Mego 2nd Series Aliens Carded!

I'm brand new to this site and forum but have collected Mego's for years. I'm selling my Star Trek Mego Aliens 2nd series due to job layoff.

I'll accept all fair and reasonable best offers. I'm asking basically what I "have" in each piece. Buyer pays exact shipping costs. I prefer PayPal. Email with additional questions - eoconnor511@gmail.com. You can check out my feedback rating on eBay as I've been a member since 1989 - eandoc1. Please email as I don't check PM much. First offer received gets it.

For Sale: AFA protective case with hanger on back included with each series 3 Alien - an additional $20 value!!

Cheron - MOC - Bubble is perfect, sealed all the way around indluding between feet. Very slight, minor wrinkling above the "k" in star treK, runs down an inch. Unpunched card with Corners mint, card is smooth, one blemish mid left on card, vibrant colors, figure is mint. Back of card is clean also. An most excellent piece. $275 OBO

Keeper - MOC - Unpunched card, with only slightest hint of wrinkling above the "k" in star treK. Corners are mint, card is virtually unblemished. Bubble is perfectly sealed all the way around including between the feet. Back of card is without blemish. $275 OBO

Gorn - MOC - Unpunched card, corners are mint. Slight wrinkling on front of card at the "r" in tRek and very minor wrinkling on back of card to right of Unpunched punch hole. Bubble if free of blemish, it appears as of there is slight lifting between the feet, but if that is the case, there is no evidence of paper/cardboard having come off. It looks perfect. $325 OBO

Neptunian - for whatever reason, this has been the hardest to obtain from the second series of late. MOC - tab appears to have been punched, but still attached to card. Tab has evidence of bending and minor pull at top of tab. Very minor edge wear on card, corners on front are good, on the back, top left corner has a crease and top right has minor wear. Bubble is solid with usual separation between the feet. A nice piece, much nicer than I've seen on eBay of late. $365 OBO

Please click or cut and paste shutterfly link below to view pics

Create photo books, personalize photo cards & stationery, and share photos with family and friends at Shutterfly.com.

Thanks

Edward
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎