Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Star Trek Mego 3rd series Aliens Carded!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eoconnor
    • Jul 15, 2015

For Sale FS: Star Trek Mego 3rd series Aliens Carded!

Hi all,

I'm brand new to this site and forum but have collected Mego's for years. I'm selling my Star Trek Mego Aliens 3rd series due to job layoff.

I'll accept all fair and reasonable best offers. I'm asking basically what I "have" in each piece. Buyer pays exact shipping costs. I prefer PayPal. Email with additional questions - eoconnor511@gmail.com. You can check out my feedback rating on eBay as I've been a member since 1989 - eandoc1. Please email as I don't check PM much. First offer received gets it.

For Sale: AFA protective case with hanger on back included with each series 3 Alien - an additional $20 value!!

SOLD Romulan - SOLD Unpunched card with vibrant colors. Card does have significant Edge and corner wear. Top of bubble is heavily damaged. Figure is mint and can be removed (never tried) from card at the top. However, this piece still displays very, very well. SOLD

Andorian - This is one of the better Andorians I've seen in a while - Unpunched card with bright smooth and vibrant colors. MOC with bottom left corner crease and sticker price scuffing just above bubble. Likely leg joint is broken. Usual bubble lifting from card between feet. $650 OBO.

Mugato - Unpunched and MOC - 3 solid corners. Leg joint is broken. Bottom left has minor crease and bottom edge of card has minor scuffing. Red/0range planet has price written in marker and below that, some scuffing Bubble has usual lifting between feet and lifting of bubble on bottom right. Card has minor bottom warping. Figure has usual belt bleeding onto uniform (now green color) and uniform has green spots on left arm. Back of card has scuffing. Again, this is one of the better Mugato's I've seen in a while. These seem to rarely come available these days. $525 OBO

SOLD Talos - MOC Unpunched card with very few issues. Normal and very minor separating of bubble from card between feet. That's it! Flat card, corners mint. This one is virtually flawless. Bubble, other than feet, is near perfect.
    SOLD

Click or cut and paste Shutterfly link to see pics

Create photo books, personalize photo cards & stationery, and share photos with family and friends at Shutterfly.com.

Thanks - Edward
    Last edited by eoconnor; Oct 1, '16, 9:08 AM.
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Sorry to hear about your job layoff, been there so I know how you feel. Hate to see you have to sell these grail series
    aliens still nice on the cards. I wish I had the funds to take these off your hands, I have them all loose but not carded,
    I'm foaming at the mouth at these dang it.

Well good luck with selling, I'm pretty sure you'll sell all or most of them to members, at least you know they will be in good hands.
    Last edited by TrekStar; Sep 24, '16, 4:35 PM.

Comment

• eoconnor
      • Jul 15, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. Hope I can sell them here to folks who care about them. It is an awesome hobby for which I've so enjoyed!

Comment

• SKotK
        Career Member
        • Mar 11, 2014

Nice set of figures there! I just now this weekend completed mine, although I'm still looking for a Romulan with damaged or lifted bubble on card. Yours fits the bill, although I am sadly tapped out at the moment and can't even consider it until mid-October.

I wanted to point out since you didn't mention it that your Mugato's left leg is definitely broken. There's a good chance his right one may be as well, and possibly one or both of your Andorian's legs (but it's much harder to tell on that one). I just went through the same thing with mine as well, which were otherwise mint - these two figures in particular are very prone to breakage, probably due to their pigmentation. Since I planned on removing mine from the card anyway because the packaging was already compromised, I took them out and replaced their knee joint pins with a couple from Dr. Mego. I was able to match the Andorian's color almost spot-on with one of Doc Mego's pin colors, but the Mugato's pins are a slightly different shade. However, with their clothing back over it they look good as new.

--SKot
        Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• eoconnor
          • Jul 15, 2015

Thanks, Skot, have updated.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍