X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megotastic
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 18, 2012

need a frankenstein head

dr mego doesnt seem to do one-does anyone have a franky head?
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Check out Cult of Personality Productions...they offer five different resin Frankenstein heads for the Aurora model kit, and it just happens to be in scale with Mego heads.

Karloff, Chaney, Lugosi, Glenn Strange, and Aurora box art styles.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

which one are you looking for? Are you looking for the Mad Monsters head? AHI Karloff style head?? EMCE's Strange Franky head? If you are looking for the Mad Monsters...CTVT/Figure Toys Inc did a repro years ago.

Comment

• megotastic
        Museum Super Collector
        • Oct 18, 2012

i deally i wanted a resin cast of the mad monsters one but it seems to be the only one nobody makes

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I thought Doc had that one--maybe contact him directly.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 18, 2015

Originally posted by megotastic
            i deally i wanted a resin cast of the mad monsters one but it seems to be the only one nobody makes
            Classic TV Toys has that head. It ain't a resin cast, though.
            The hands that grip.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

CTVT's vinyl version isn't a very good copy, IMO.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                One eyed, wonder
                • Dec 17, 2009

CTVT's head looks worse than it is. It's the material and paint that makes it look bad. Once painted properly, they look way better. IMO

Dr. Mego offers his resin cast on his site. Just below the Tomland Fly and Fright (Phantom) head. It can be cast in any color for $10.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

It's amazing to me how good resin Mad Monster sculpts can look repainted. The detail on most of them--Mummy, anyone?--is great.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎