X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Super Friends now listed at EE with free shipping

Listing as September shipping, that can't be right. Anyway, free shipping.

Buy Super Friends 8-Inch Series 4 8-Inch Action Figure Set at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Buy Super Friends 8-Inch Series 3 8-Inch Action Figure Set at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

The Museum gets a tiny cut of this if you use these links and we use to bankroll fun things here.

If I could ask for a modicum of respect and please don't use this thread to showcase competing sellers, I'd truly appreciate it, we need all the help we can to keep this place afloat.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • palitoy
    • Jun 16, 2001

Thanks to those who support us by shopping via EE, it's greatly appreciated and they are a great sponsor.

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Living the dream!! I'm looking at these, through a 'fresh eyes' P.O.V.... and *wow*! Such an exciting time to be living in! I just can't believe we are really here; adult years later, after a childhood of Saturday mornings, and the Megos really look like The Challenge of the Super Friends! It's pretty amazing!

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I'll be buying both series and these are good deals through EE. I'll be supporting the line.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by palitoy
          Thanks to those who support us by shopping via EE, it's greatly appreciated and they are a great sponsor.
          I should say that I have bought from them 5 or 6 times. They were definitely better deal than getting through my local comic shop at the time. I think I mentioned being from the forum once or twice in the notes. Is it better to go to EE through the advertisement on this website, Brian? I dont think I did that, but cant recall.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 4, 2011

I myself have ordered many figures through EE and with the free shipping on orders over $79, that's hard to beat. Now that I am picking and choosing and not always buying full sets any more (sorry Luthor and Ma and Pa Kent but you won't be joining your Superboy), that may change but I've never been disappointed with EE.

Comment

• palitoy
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
              I should say that I have bought from them 5 or 6 times. They were definitely better deal than getting through my local comic shop at the time. I think I mentioned being from the forum once or twice in the notes. Is it better to go to EE through the advertisement on this website, Brian? I dont think I did that, but cant recall.
              Yes, if you use the links on the sidebar or here, the sale gets credited to us.

Comment

• megowgsh
                Customego HoF Curator
                • Nov 19, 2003

I'm just noticing this now, but does Toyman have a new skinnier body?
                Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Toy man does.probably will be used for shaggy.when Scooby doo comes out.interesting.

Comment

• huedell
                    Museum Ball Eater
                    • Dec 31, 2003

Elephant in room: Cheetah's head.... what is going on with the top proportions.

And, on that note.... photoshopping seems to be at play here....looking good, but can't trust for now.
                    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

She's wearing a (ill-fitting IMO) cloth cowl with ears.

Sidebar: You know, I never realized that SF Capt. Cold wore a parka until know. But I like the figure.
                      Last edited by PNGwynne; Sep 24, '16, 8:57 AM.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• markp67
                        • Jun 22, 2010

It's just bizarre how Batman gets another huge noggin. These figures mostly look really cool to me, though.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

Super Friends Series 3 and 4 are NOW available at FTC Site! Yay September instead of October! Hope Series 5 and more make it by Christmas! Way to go, FTC!

Comment

• PeterRR
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Jun 2, 2008

What's with the baggy uniforms especially on The Flash and Batman. They couldn't have tailored them a little better so they fit snug.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                              Persistent Member
                              • Mar 27, 2011

I really want to like that Batman but the head scale is still throwing me off. I'll wait until someone else buys him and posts pictures alongside the rest of the Super Friends. I also want to see how he looks next to Robin. I held off on Robin until Batman came out.

The Flash sculpt is still one of the weakest ones in the whole line to me. I do like the costume though.

I'm still picking and choosing as we go.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎