Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ The costume fits really poorly on Flash, perhaps he's expecting.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by megowgsh
      ...does Toyman have a new skinnier body?
      I can't find the post from last year, but I think Vinny wrote he saw the prototype at FTC HQ. I am very curious about seeing this body type. I'm wondering if SF Captain Cold also has the skinnier body. Would be ideal for comicbook &SF Scarecrow figs; maybe both comic &SF Riddlers too; gosh, & in *White* for the Joker! Super exciting, IMO! I keep checking the CTVT site. Can't wait.
      Last edited by comicmike; Oct 1, '16, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, I'm wondering about that skinny body, too.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

I grabbed a Toyman, who has been a huge "want" for me. For now I am focusing on characters not yet made for my SF/LOD display. As I suspected (and this not a knock, just personal taste) the SF Bizarro isn't different enough from the existing Bizarro for me to want it.

Comment

• Dayton43
            • Jan 4, 2014

Just got series 4 and 3 from Big K Toyz( really fast shipping). I think they all came out great. Batmam's suit is a little baggy and cheetahs headpiece is a little wonky on the sides but they glued the front down so it sits on her face well. Other than that I'm really happy with these 2 waves. Keep the Superfriends coming! Also the Flash suit fits a lot better than the promo pic

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
              Museum Patron
              • Apr 3, 2015

My Toyman arrived yesterday. I couldn't really justify the other figures in this line, as I have the characters as other (and maybe better) Mego-style figures. But Toyman was unique, so I got him right away. I think he turned out great!

I might catch up on the other Super-Friends down the line... or I might not.

Comment

• comicmike
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by Your pal, Jim
                My Toyman arrived yesterday. I couldn't really justify the other figures in this line, as I have the characters as other (and maybe better) Mego-style figures. But Toyman was unique, so I got him right away. I think he turned out great!

That's a great pic: Curious if u have a pic of the new skinnier body design you might be willing post? Tx in advance.
                Last edited by comicmike; Oct 4, '16, 7:16 PM.

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Wow! Nice pic. Toyman really turned out excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• VintageMike
                    Permanent Member
                    • Dec 16, 2004

Originally posted by Your pal, Jim

I'm with you there. Ordered Toyman myself. Some of the early male RA's have a chance a replacement when the times comes due to horrendous boddies (Luthor, Manta) and I'm thinking abou the SF GL. Conversely I see no reason to replace RA Wonder Woman and Cheetah.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎