Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman '66 Villains Accessory set--Make it so!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Batman '66 Villains Accessory set--Make it so!

You know, now that the Batman '66 line is (presumably) winding down, FTC should seriously consider an accessory pack for the foes. Members here have had some great suggestions, and some items, like the freeze-gun and umbrella, are absolutes.

I know I'd love a pink, irradiated bat-cowl now that the separate mold is available.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Count me in, for all of the above.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Absolutely. I'd also add in a couple golden cat statues, King Tut's scepter, a spring loaded pitcher's mound, joy buzzers, a couple giant eggs, some books for Bookworm...

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Catwoman's Cat-Gun, Joker's utility belt, Penguin for Mayor poster and buttons
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I have a slight concern that we may not see Catwoman. Wish they would do henchmen, too.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I'm kind of out of giving FTC the benefit of the doubt, but I cannot imagine they'll not do at least one version of Catwoman: Newmar. She could anchor at least one more wave. Not doing False Face would be idiotic, considering no license is involved and they have all the clothes already.

Is anyone surprised--and I'm sincere here--that Mike Nesmith doesn't have a molded cap? FTC does a pretty nice job with headgear and stocking caps could be used for customs including henchmen.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
              Absolutely. I'd also add in a couple golden cat statues, King Tut's scepter, a spring loaded pitcher's mound, joy buzzers, a couple giant eggs, some books for Bookworm...
              There's a 1/6=scale mod wraparound egg-chair on evilbay that I've considered for Eggy-Baby ("Miss Bacon, please!")

Comment

• enyawd72
                Maker of Monsters!
                • Oct 1, 2009

I forgot Riddler's cane!

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Let's hope that FTC comes up with Catwoman before this line ends, is there an issue with getting the license for
                  a Newmar sculpt? I can't see this line ending without a Catwoman release, a henchmen or two would be cool
                  but I doubt will see that happen.

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                    Let's hope that FTC comes up with Catwoman before this line ends, is there an issue with getting the license for
                    a Newmar sculpt? I can't see this line ending without a Catwoman release, a henchmen or two would be cool
                    If they end up making 50+ figures and no Catwoman there are going to be a lot of seriously PO'd collectors. I would expect full on mob with torches.

Comment

• Teemu
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 15, 2010

I don't see them making accessories,that boat has sailed and should of came with the figures to begin with

Tmello came to the rescue

I see either Newmar Catwoman sold exclusively as a single or in the last wave (6) with False Face, Eartha Catwoman and one last already over-saturated Batman variant

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 4, 2011

As much as I'd like a (well done) Julie Newmar Catwoman, I'd prefer to see the Eartha version first. That would just be the purrrrr-fect figure to round out the line.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                          There is no issue with likeness rights, she's been done in Mattel's line, Tweeterhead, Hot Toys is rumored to be doing a figure and the 66 comics. I'm concerned that the line is dead after that last less than stellar wave, and even more concerned that Catwoman will suffer from a lot of the same issues that Batgirl did. As far as henchmen go, just produce the parts needed and they would sell a mess of clothes to customizers.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            ...even more concerned that Catwoman will suffer from a lot of the same issues that Batgirl did.
                            Many of use are concerned thereof. I'd like to think that the Catwoman delay is due to trying to avoid those Batgirl issues.

Comment

• Teemu
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                              As much as I'd like a (well done) Julie Newmar Catwoman, I'd prefer to see the Eartha version first. That would just be the purrrrr-fect figure to round out the line.
                              she is the least popular and is least iconic version of Catwoman. Nowhere near the popularity of Julie Newmar

I would pass on Eartha aswell as many others would as she is just gonna clutter up the FTC Warehouse

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎