Are these in any stores or just online?
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by ScottA
      Are these in any stores or just online?
      I've grabbed mine online so far, but the little kid in this rather adorable review mentioned picking some of them up at Toys“R”Us. EE, obviously, could probably tell you a lot more than I can!
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• toothaction
        Career Member
        • Jul 15, 2017

The First Family has grown:

Love 'em all, from Robin's mitts to Gordon's tie.
        >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• toothaction
          Career Member
          • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by toothaction
          Hey, Jasons!

When can we expect the Wayne Manor / Batcave duel playset? I love that you're including those exclusive Alfred and Aunt Harriet pins, and you guys get 1000 bonus points for the Shakespeare bust micro pin idea! Oh, using a slide to represent the Batpole was some good thinking, too. VERY Fisher-Price.

Is the police HQ rooftop set still due for the spring? I can't hardly wait to play with my new Chief O'Hara, Commissioner Gordon and Barbara pins. Interesting design on that wooden Bat Signal, by the way.
          Well, all my dreams aren't coming true, but a variation on them is previewed at the 14m15s mark:

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

How are these sizewize with the vintage non floaty family little people? Cause Pan Head Kid could use some villains to hang out with.

Comment

• ODBJBG
              Permanent Member
              • May 15, 2009

I'm glad you posted that video...

Because I remember hearing Scott “Toy Guru” Neitlich doing his huckster routine on Twitter a few weeks back about how he was part of something new and exciting that was going to change the landscape of toys forever.

I knew he was full of BS, because the guy only breathes hot air, but lord how the mighty have fallen. He's now in charge of Pin Mates?! I'm sure BBP thinks it's good to have an energetic face out front, but Toy Guru has so much bad mojo behind him, I'm baffled he keeps getting jobs in the toy industry. Granted, he's one step away from selling super balls at a roadside truck stop, but still.

I like the Pin Mates I have. They're pretty cool and it's a smart concept that's generally executed pretty well for what it is, but I don't think they're doing anyone any favors by having this guy rave about them like they're the greatest action figures ever created.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎