Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super 7 The Worst

By the way Neon Maniacs isn't the greatest film, but you can watch it in its entirety on YouTube. To my knowledge it's the only film featuring someone eating a bowl of C-3PO's cereal as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSjcb3Au0M&t=22m36s

And we often credit Stranger Things with showing kids with 80's posters in their room as an homage. This girl and her friends wear Nostromo Hats, May the Force Be With You T-Shirts, and have foreign Dragonslayer posters on their wall! Good stuff. Just don't expect a masterpiece.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Now that they have the MOTUC license, these would make a great 7" subset.

They would. Their originality and character would fit right into the world of Eternia.

A pleasing nod to an obscure 1970s SF franchise:

I just wish that sets could be had for $36 plus ship rather than $90 plus mule expenses!

Images
    Love to see something new with a retro feel rather than the same old lisecnes over and over. Might buy these.

Those really are great, but I'm not sure I want to buy these guys again and again.

Images
    I finally got a basic set of these, they're fun stuff. I want a wave 2--Toyfair?
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I finally got a basic set of these, they're fun stuff. I want a wave 2--Toyfair?
    They showed some early prototypes of wave 2 at Toyfair. There's a man with a lion or tiger head, a wolf-man-type, maybe a snake priestess, guy with a brain for a head, Frankenstein-looking dude covered in chains, and what looks like a ghost pirate with a skull for a head.

http://awesometoyblog.com/2018/02/18...gallery/page/4
    http://awesometoyblog.com/2018/02/18...gallery/page/5

Images
    Terrific--thank you.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.