Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

By the way Neon Maniacs isn't the greatest film, but you can watch it in its entirety on YouTube. To my knowledge it's the only film featuring someone eating a bowl of C-3PO's cereal as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSjcb3Au0M&t=22m36s

And we often credit Stranger Things with showing kids with 80's posters in their room as an homage. This girl and her friends wear Nostromo Hats, May the Force Be With You T-Shirts, and have foreign Dragonslayer posters on their wall! Good stuff. Just don't expect a masterpiece.

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

Now that they have the MOTUC license, these would make a great 7" subset.

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

They would. Their originality and character would fit right into the world of Eternia.

Comment

• toothaction
          Career Member
          • Jul 15, 2017

A pleasing nod to an obscure 1970s SF franchise:

I just wish that sets could be had for $36 plus ship rather than $90 plus mule expenses!
          >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Love to see something new with a retro feel rather than the same old lisecnes over and over. Might buy these.
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Hedji
              Citizen of Gotham
              • Nov 17, 2012

Those really are great, but I'm not sure I want to buy these guys again and again.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I finally got a basic set of these, they're fun stuff. I want a wave 2--Toyfair?
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  I finally got a basic set of these, they're fun stuff. I want a wave 2--Toyfair?
                  They showed some early prototypes of wave 2 at Toyfair. There's a man with a lion or tiger head, a wolf-man-type, maybe a snake priestess, guy with a brain for a head, Frankenstein-looking dude covered in chains, and what looks like a ghost pirate with a skull for a head.

http://awesometoyblog.com/2018/02/18...gallery/page/4
                  http://awesometoyblog.com/2018/02/18...gallery/page/5

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Terrific--thank you.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎