X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheMegoGuy
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jan 26, 2014

Wanted Looking for a Pair of Early Dark Green Robin Shorts

I am looking for a pair of early dark green robin shorts. In addition to the ribbed material, the stitching around the waste will be a straight line attaching the elastic, rather than an overlocked/serged hem (looks like circles).

Here is an example of a Robin with the dark green top, but lighter green shorts (not mine). I am looking for shorts that would match this color top:

If you have a pair to sell, please PM me a picture. Thanks!
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

That looks like an altered top. Stitching in the right sleeve doesn't look factory and bunching up where the red part of the tunic, on the figures left side, meets the sleeve could be an indication that it was re-sewn. The only Dark Green sleeves I've ever seen in almost 20 years of collecting Megos is in the later tail ender Type 2 with the plastic snap version. Sold that at a Mego meet a few years ago. It was almost an emerald green in color. It's just my opinion but that robin top in that auction looks like it was either altered or custom made.

Comment

• TheMegoGuy
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jan 26, 2014

I was just using that auction as an example. Here is a photo of my RM Robin with dark green sleeves next to a lime-green T1 painted mask robin.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by TheMegoGuy
        I was just using that auction as an example. Here is a photo of my RM Robin with dark green sleeves next to a lime-green T1 painted mask robin.

First time I've ever seen that. Let me check my stash on Robin shorts and other Mego stuff. If I find something that matches I'll PM ya.

Comment

• TheMegoGuy
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jan 26, 2014

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡