X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • invisiblelad
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by MRP
    Here's the link to the national MeTV page (our local affiliate has this link on their Facebook page)

http://www.metv.com/

there's a search function on the page where you can enter your zip code and find local carriers of MeTV programming near you. You can also get their full schedule there, access their shop, and...
    -M
    Thank You So Very Much for this Bro! ... I just searched my Zip Code & it's channel 1245 for me in Utica NY, because I have EXPENSIVE Time Warner Digital cable as the only cable source available in my apt. building (Not allowed Satellite Dish installation here!).
    ...I think I saw it's channel 4.2 over the air.

So Thanks 4 the assist man! I never ended up getting around to searching for it, more than for a few minutes, every so often when I'd see a "MeTV" commercial while watching some of my regular guilty pleasure *TV shows. (*that I get regularly shamed for even watching by my socially conscious friends
    Last edited by invisiblelad; Oct 9, '16, 6:21 PM.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

No problem, glad it helped.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Type3Toys
        Home Of The Type3 Body
        • Jan 18, 2005

Well MeTv is the perfect place for this add too. I STILL thing certain lines should be released with a video with them. Waves 1 could come with season one of Super Friends, same with Scooby or Giligan.
        LOOK
        Action Figure Design & Prototypes
        For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
        To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Capt Kirk
          Museum Patron
          • Jan 15, 2005

Saw it tonight. Cool to see anything resembling Mego on the tube, after all this time...
          AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎