X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Opened boxes...

I've noticed all the boxes I've gotten from the last two sets was previously opened. The box in the review of the new Captain America set was opened before they took the pictures. It's pretty obvious when you enlarge the picture of the back of the box. It has two stickers that are layered, so It's hard to notice at first. I've had one that didn't even get a second sticker, they just pealed the sticker up and stuck it back down. All the Daredevil sets I got were that way, also. So, both of the new sets had something done at the factory that involved opening all the boxes. I assume the Daredevil had his boots removed and the bottom of his inner tray cut off. So, anybody who bought a boxed figure from me, the factory opened the box, not me. I'm just saying....
    Anyway, it would have been nice to get figures that weren't already opened. It just seems wrong to not open it by the bottom, where it isn't seen anywhere near as often!

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Sep 7, '16, 2:18 AM.
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

I'm wondering if those Cap "variants" contain re-purposed boxes (and other pieces) from the previous Cap sets that were unsold, because I find it odd they would let the factory manufacture another set of boxes with the wrong specs on them again. Of course the artwork is updated to reflect the enhancements to Cap. It's an interesting twist.
    Last edited by MIB41; Sep 4, '16, 4:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎