Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Did a movie ever creep you out to the point of being uncomfortable watching it ?

don't watch horror movies but when I was six and they would advertise the movie "Magic"(Anthony Hopkins) with the dummy I would freak out and run to the bathroom and hide. Ventriloquists' dummies freak me out and this one was the scariest.

Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    don't watch horror movies but when I was six and they would advertise the movie "Magic"(Anthony Hopkins) with the dummy I would freak out and run to the bathroom and hide. Ventriloquists' dummies freak me out and this one was the scariest.
    That's too funny. It scared the living poop out of nine-year-old me! I have mentioned the trailer here on the Museum a couple of times in the past, and even talk about it in my new podcast. Also posted the trailer, so if you feel the need to check it out again...

http://wakeupheavy.blogspot.com/2018...scare-you.html

Images
    Just watched a movie called The Girl Next Door (2007)

Went into the movie thinking it was a Stand By Me-ish kinda coming of age film

To my surprise and horror it was NOT.

Take my advice and avoid this movie at all cost.
    .................................................. .......................

Oh man, you couldn't have been more wrong about that one!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Just watched a movie called The Girl Next Door (2007)

Went into the movie thinking it was a Stand By Me-ish kinda coming of age film

To my surprise and horror it was NOT.

Take my advice and avoid this movie at all cost.
    The Wiki description of the film, and of the Likens case upon which it was based, is nauseating. I doubt I could sit through it.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    The Wiki description of the film, and of the Likens case upon which it was based, is nauseating. I doubt I could sit through it.
    The Girl Next Door makes I Spit On Your Grave look like a Disney romp
    .................................................. .......................

It's been on my watchlist for awhile, but I was never in the right mood to slog through it.

Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    I just watched this movie. Yep. Pretty freaky, even for its time. I'm careful how much horror I watch, but those final scenes (between Fats blaming the Corky, and Peggy's weird voice) were both creepy.