Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Awesome. Real close to having all the original figures again so I'll be looking for one next year. It won't be a minty one though!

I got the castle in '84 and I thought it was one of the coolest things I ever gotten at Christmas.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
      Museum Paramedic
      • Aug 31, 2005

How awesome! I had one...got it for Christmas, all those years ago. I can't imagine opening a new one up now. Outstanding!

- Ian
      Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
        How awesome! I had one...got it for Christmas, all those years ago. I can't imagine opening a new one up now. Outstanding!

- Ian
        Yeah, it was really fun...now I need to get some more figures. I have only a few. Been buying sealed ones on beater cards to open.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Congrats! One of the best playsets ever made.

If you are looking to get some MOTU figures I really recommend the Commemorative ones from 2000. The vintage ones, even carded, have a lot of issues with the rubber bands the legs are strung with.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

8 back Skeletor, 12 back Skeletor and Commemorative Skeletor

The legs have gotten so floppy on my 8 back Skeletor I could barely get him to stand for the photo. I recently had a French Skeletor and a Musclor have their legs fall off because their rubber bands disintegrated. That was a sad day. If you don't mind not having all vintage, I think, the commemorative figures are the way to go for displaying them loose and playing with. They are all pretty spot on except for He-Man whose face is a little off. They also tend to have cleaner paint aps than their vintage counterparts.

Either way, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with them. They really are great toys.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎