Thread: Eagle Force Returns!

Eagle Force Returns!

The new Eagle Force Kickstarter is live. Please help spread the word so this can get funded!

Thanks,
    Craig

Images
    The figures look incredible.

yep ordered the first day I can't believe how mush they've made in just a couple days

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've reached our funding goal and still have around 12 days left in the Kickstarter. Please help continue to spread the word as we're very close to hitting the first stretch goal. If you take a close look at the updates you'll see that we have some pretty cool plans for this property beyond the 4" action figure line, things like animation and video games. Needless to say an 8" line is being planned as well

Thanks to those of you who have already pledged, and for anyone that's still on the fence, if you just buy one figure that would be awesome. We're offering two of the original characters in their classic gold uniforms, just like the 3" versions from the vintage MEGO line.

Craig

Images
    Congratulations on reaching your goal Craig, I hope you can meet your stretch goals too!

Images
    I just pledged for a gold Capt. Eagle!

Damn thats 2 kickstarters i missed out on