Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dime Novel Legends- new 3 3/4 inch western figures.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgiles73
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 14, 2010

I pledged for All In on Day 2 and then added the KP Garrison Trooper. I'm seriously thinking about upgrading my All In to the level that they digitally sculpt your likeness into an action figure head. That option would include 5 copies, so I'm sure I could find plenty of use for those.....in a galaxy far, far away!

Comment

• Remco Monster
      GLOWS in the Dark!
      • May 3, 2006

Haha, bgiles73, yeah, you totally should, that would be so rad. If I could afford to, I definitely would.

Comment

• bgiles73
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 14, 2010

I'm just waiting to hear if I get the new job I'm interviewing for before I commit to the higher pledge. If I get it, it's happening. I think while I'm at it, I'm also going to see about having my deceased grandfather's likeness 3D printed in 3 3/4" scale so he and I can be immortalized as Cowboys. We watched many a John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies together!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by bgiles73
          I'm just waiting to hear if I get the new job I'm interviewing for before I commit to the higher pledge. If I get it, it's happening. I think while I'm at it, I'm also going to see about having my deceased grandfather's likeness 3D printed in 3 3/4" scale so he and I can be immortalized as Cowboys. We watched many a John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies together!
          That is a very awesome idea! Hope you get the new job, too!

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡