X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Some new museum card ideas?

I don't have the proper material to do something like this, but I was wondering if anyone
    with the tools of the trade and the time, can create museum cards for Dukes of Hazzard,
    Waltons, Little Rascals, Wizard of Oz, and Happy Days?

I think it would be cool, if these were done, but that's just me, just wanted to ask.
  • THE FALCON
    Career Member
    • Jan 2, 2011

Sounds good to me.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Happy Days would be a welcome addition as would some 12" Superman the movie cards.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Oz, Oz, Oz. OZ!

Please.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• wilders
          • Nov 22, 2007

I don't want to be a spoil sport but this subject was covered last year see thread "just wondered ???? " Started by scoth70, Aug 23, '15 8:26 AM.

It contained this comment made by

"megoscott "

"Every time this comes up I tell myself, what the hell, spend an afternoon making a new card. It's not that big a deal. But I always have other things to do, even when I'm doing work in the Mego world my time is better spent on the galleries or website or on the former Dida Displays than creating cards that are hard to distribute and end up on eBay anyway.

We aren't going to do Mego Museum cards with another artist. That project was mine and I reserve the right to declare it ended at 90+ cards. But I don't say NEVER. I can see all those other cards in my head and want to make them too.

One of these days.

I realize that's unhelpful, I'm sorry."

regards

Wilders
          Last edited by wilders; Aug 27, '16, 2:45 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡