X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Mezco One:12 Uh-oh...here we go.

I just got five different emails from BBTS about Mezco One:12 figures being delayed months...some even until next year due to manufacturing problems.

Also, I still haven't received either one of my SDCC exclusives which I ordered directly from them and paid for months ago. If they had them for the show seems they should have sent out the others.
  • chunky B
    Museum Eclectic Collector
    • Apr 9, 2009

Yeah, that is not the best news in the world is it? I am in the same boat with one of the exclusives direct from Mezco, and I was thinking the same thing, if it was at the show then it should be no more than a couple weeks after that they started shipping. I'm also still waiting to hear about the Think Geek Mirror Mirror Spock that was supposed to be in stock and has yet to ship.

Hopefully things will turn around, I was really enjoying these figures.

P.S. Been meaning to compliment you on your model painting, I have been getting back into model building again, but I am far from being as skilled as you are with the brush. Your skills are beyond awesome.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Yeah, not the best news...but thanks for the compliment! I'm having a blast building models!

Comment

• ovenmitt
        Persistent Member
        • May 26, 2009

Yeah, Mezco tweeted the sad One:12 delays news last week.

Shazam was originally July/Aug but he's been delayed to Jan/Feb! Was looking forward to getting him next. The only One:12 I have are 2 DKR Batman blue and black and Spock. At least FTC Shazam Wave came out in July. And FTC gave us Isis last Week!

One:12 Green Arrow and Superman are now Feb/ March.

Modern Captain America is Nov/Dec and Red Daredevil, Flash, and Modern Punisher are Dec/Jan so those 4 could arrive by end of 2016. I pre-ordered all 4 so I hope so.

One:12 are a cross between Mego and mini Sideshow and Hot Toys. I still support Mezco and will buy 1 of each One:12 DC and Marvel character not all variants. The delays are disappointing, though, I have waited for these since Feb. Toy Fair. And 13 new DC and Marvel were shown at SDCC.

I wonder if Mezco will show any new One:12 at NYCC in October? Better release before more reveals.
        Last edited by ovenmitt; Aug 26, '16, 6:02 PM.

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

While the delay is frustrating, my wallet is rejoicing. I ended up getting the Qmx 12 in Kirk and Spock, which I wasn't going to do, so $400 of toy money went out the door for those.

Comment

• chunky B
            • Apr 9, 2009

Originally posted by rykerw1701
            While the delay is frustrating, my wallet is rejoicing. I ended up getting the Qmx 12 in Kirk and Spock, which I wasn't going to do, so $400 of toy money went out the door for those.
            I have been wanting to order the Qmx Kirk and Spock, they look great and it being the 50th Anniversary and all it would make it that much better. But I need to wait about a month and let my wallet recover, ha ha. Did you get the Limited Edition versions from Qmx, The ones with the extra accessories?

I finally received my Think Geek order, took longer than I expected, but it made it in one piece, I need to set up all the One:12 figures I picked up so far and shoot some pictures.

Comment

• rykerw1701
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by chunky B
              I have been wanting to order the Qmx Kirk and Spock, they look great and it being the 50th Anniversary and all it would make it that much better. But I need to wait about a month and let my wallet recover, ha ha. Did you get the Limited Edition versions from Qmx, The ones with the extra accessories?

I finally received my Think Geek order, took longer than I expected, but it made it in one piece, I need to set up all the One:12 figures I picked up so far and shoot some pictures.

I did get the the exclusives with the phaser rifle and Lyre. Both of those pieces are well done and if you're already going to buy, you might as well thrown in another $20 and get the exclusives. It only hurts for a little while. I'll likely pick up McCoy when/if he gets made, but stop there. I hope.

Comment

• chunky B
                • Apr 9, 2009

That is what I was thinking, might as well throw in the extra 20 for the exclusives. I was also hoping for a McCoy to complete the Trek Trinity. I think I would be good with the three, maybe a Scotty as well...ha ha

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

I thought more qmx Star Trek figures were shown at SDCC like Mc Coy and Scotty?

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎