Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ThinkGeek Exclusive Captain America Retro Set $79.99

I get all the way to the warp speed checkout page and just need to hit the place order button, and I can't do anything on the page. I can't highlight anything or click on anything. Nothing on the page is accessible to me. Did this happen to anybody else? I can't order them. So strange...

Images
    I had a problem with the Canada promo code-its shown in upper case letters but you have to enter lower case in the box. After that 'frustration' everything was cool.

That's the only issue I had-sorry if it don't help.

K
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Thanks, but no help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riderfan View Post
    I had a problem with the Canada promo code-its shown in upper case letters but you have to enter lower case in the box. After that 'frustration' everything was cool.

That's the only issue I had-sorry if it don't help.

K

I've tried several times, with the same result. I guess they don't want to sell me any.

Just a thought, maybe try another browser.

Images
    Lonnie,

I just went thru the steps to order a set & I'm at clicking on Paypal & have had no issues. Obviously I can't go any further than this.

As Gumby01 pointed out are you sure there's not something else going on?

Just trying to help.

K
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Is there some #&*@! trick to buy these? I can't buy them with a card or paypal, because the Warp speed checkout page won't let me access anything. Has anybody else had a problem with this. I need help and they haven't contacted me back yet. Arrrggghh. Take my damn money!!!

I can't even "right click" anything for the page. If I right click anywhere on any other web page, it gives me a list of choices of what I want to do. On the checkout page, it doesn't do anything at all. So strange.

Images
    Blog Entries
    got all the way to my paypal log in with no problem. Don't want one, so I didn't go thru with it.
    Planet Earth is Blue

I got my two sets today.talk about fast!I really like this set wanted to note that steve's police hat is part of the headsculpt.