Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ThinkGeek Exclusive Captain America Retro Set $79.99

I wish some of those items came seperatly, especially the head and clothes.

Dang, I think I want this! It's nice to see some variants that make sense!

Wow, I gotta get this!

I'd like the Retro Cap, even if they did not fix the star on the uniform. Son't really need the rest, so it's a pass for me, unless someone wants to go in on a set and split it up.

This is a nice variant but I have no need for it . WW2 Cap didn't have stripes on the back of his suit. If they did a variant with Ultimates Cap, and U.S Agent , I would jump on that one

Images
    when was Cap a cop?????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harvestcrusader View Post
    when was Cap a cop?????
    Answer from the other thread.

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...54#post1300154

Images
    CAP issue 139 - totally forgot about this one this was right after Falcon and Cap fought Spidey.....comics always sucked you with the front cover and then you read it and it was never like the cover

Images
    Picked it up for two reasons:

1) The completist in me. I pretty much have everything in EMCE's Marvel line so far, so it'd bug me not to have it.

2) Always dug Cap - he's #2 on my Marvel love train, right after Spider-Man, but followed closely by the Fantastic Four in 3rd place.

3) Figured I'd do my part so that we might see more exclusives like this from EMCE/DST.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

I really like the set. I never bought the other one, which I wouldn't mind owning. The only issue for me with the standard version was how Captain America had a long, long neck. But the repro version and military garb one looked great.