X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by jeffbearco
    They did a call out in today's Mego Newsletter. So that is a new Robin along with Hawk and Dove. Aqualad is the original figure.
    They normally write the whole MMFTCNEWS segment but actually I added that whole Easter Egg part with permission. Semantics, I know.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

"...Hawk, Dove and an *all new Titan's centric Robin!* " ....LOVE it, Brian!!!!!!

Comment

• comicmike
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 22, 2009

And Robin even has leggings too! Now that's classic Mego TT-style!! Cool!

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

The outfit on WG looks very baggy to me. It needs to be tightened up a bit.
          JediJaida

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

I think the outfit is baggy so they can use the same one for the "First Appearance" Wonder Woman. Hopefully they will do a skirt with stars on it to go over it.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Boywonder0
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by palitoy
              Never say I don't care.
              Thank you Brian! The boy/teen wonder in all his splendor! Parted hair and no smile or toothy expression... Couldn't tell from the blurry picture first shown! You made my weekend!
              Last edited by Boywonder0; Aug 19, '16, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Type Two
                Career Member
                • Sep 20, 2010

Hawk and Dove Megos! ***URK*** Too many dreams coming true...losing...consciousne... .
                Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 21, 2009

Ordered my TT van today; will be glad to get it. Love that they're doing Hawk & Dove!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 26, 2009

On the back of new FTC DC 2 packs original Teen Titans Beast Boy with purple mask and Betty Kane the 1st Bat-Girl are also pictured. With those 2 and Hawk and Dove 70s Titans West team can be Assembled! Now we need Lilith, Mal Duncan, Bumblebee, Golden Eagle, Harlequin (Jokers daughter) and Gnark (sp?)

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 4, 2011

Just a quick note. I got my TT Van today and let me just say, HELLO! Nicely done FTC! And the WG figure? BOOM! Nailed it! IMHO, this is just awesome fun all the way around! I actually want to really play with this thing! I feel like a kid again. I haven't been this excited or impressed with an FTC offering in some time. Maybe ever? Oh, I'll post pics later. Yay!

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

The TT Van has been tempting me a lot. I was only planning on getting the Batlab, eventually, but I may have to get the TT Van too, if it is still around when I am ready.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                          Just a quick note. I got my TT Van today and let me just say, HELLO! Nicely done FTC! And the WG figure? BOOM! Nailed it! IMHO, this is just awesome fun all the way around! I actually want to really play with this thing! I feel like a kid again. I haven't been this excited or impressed with an FTC offering in some time. Maybe ever? Oh, I'll post pics later. Yay!
                          Pleased to hear this!
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 4, 2011

So, here are a few pics. Overall, I am thrilled with this set. The quality, from the van to the accessories to the WG figure itself is some of the best and better than what I expected for sure. There are a LOT of stickers that you can place all over the van. I don't even know where to start with those so it may just remain without for now. It feels sturdy and well made. The winch in the van is totally unexpected and a nice addition. Just really well done.

As for the WG figure, I honestly wasn't expecting too much. I have bought a few of the "girl" bodies for customs and they are of seriously poor quality. For whatever reason, this figure is far better. The knees don't bend in the wrong direction nearly as much as the 1st wave Wonder Girl that came out. The hips don't pop apart when you look at them sideways. The head seems narrower. More teen and less "doll-like" if that makes sense. The hair rooting and styling is top notch. The costume is very well made and fits nicely. The sandals, while a bit big, work for the figure.

Overall, I am thrilled with this piece and it seriously brings out the kid in me more than I ever expected. Nicely done FTC! Thanks guys!

P1050774.jpg

P1050779.jpg

P1050780.jpg

P1050784.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

Wow, thanks, lilbrosj66! That is definitely going on my FTC list, right behind Superman Series 3 and the BatLab. Maybe I will hold out for Christmas. And Superman Series 3 may be the first where I wait for the Bagged release, so that will help fund my vans

Comment

• comicmike
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 22, 2009

tx for the van pics, lilbrosj66! LOVE it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎