Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Thanks for posting pics. i don;t think Mego could've done any better. WOW!
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Goblin19
      Talkative Member
      • May 2, 2002

The van is a must have. Beautiful.

Comment

• rodkeith
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 16, 2008

Hey, whose logos are part of the sticker set? I can see Hawk, Dove, Beast Boy... and is Bat-Girl there as well?

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
          So, here are a few pics. Overall, I am thrilled with this set. The quality, from the van to the accessories to the WG figure itself is some of the best and better than what I expected for sure. There are a LOT of stickers that you can place all over the van. I don't even know where to start with those so it may just remain without for now. It feels sturdy and well made. The winch in the van is totally unexpected and a nice addition. Just really well done.

As for the WG figure, I honestly wasn't expecting too much. I have bought a few of the "girl" bodies for customs and they are of seriously poor quality. For whatever reason, this figure is far better. The knees don't bend in the wrong direction nearly as much as the 1st wave Wonder Girl that came out. The hips don't pop apart when you look at them sideways. The head seems narrower. More teen and less "doll-like" if that makes sense. The hair rooting and styling is top notch. The costume is very well made and fits nicely. The sandals, while a bit big, work for the figure.

Overall, I am thrilled with this piece and it seriously brings out the kid in me more than I ever expected. Nicely done FTC! Thanks guys!
          Nice pics! Thanks so much for posting! Does it look like the front seats can come out? I ask because if we want to make our own custom van, I'm sure some would want to pant or swap those colored seats so you get some contrast. Also does that back window open where the winch is at like the Mego Vans did?

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
            So, here are a few pics. Overall, I am thrilled with this set. The quality, from the van to the accessories to the WG figure itself is some of the best and better than what I expected for sure. There are a LOT of stickers that you can place all over the van. I don't even know where to start with those so it may just remain without for now. It feels sturdy and well made. The winch in the van is totally unexpected and a nice addition. Just really well done.

As for the WG figure, I honestly wasn't expecting too much. I have bought a few of the "girl" bodies for customs and they are of seriously poor quality. For whatever reason, this figure is far better. The knees don't bend in the wrong direction nearly as much as the 1st wave Wonder Girl that came out. The hips don't pop apart when you look at them sideways. The head seems narrower. More teen and less "doll-like" if that makes sense. The hair rooting and styling is top notch. The costume is very well made and fits nicely. The sandals, while a bit big, work for the figure.

Overall, I am thrilled with this piece and it seriously brings out the kid in me more than I ever expected. Nicely done FTC! Thanks guys!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19277[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19278[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19280[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19281[/ATTACH]
            The sandals are the Isis ones,that more than likely explains the size difference.

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

I have this Teen titans van coiming ,Wondergirl ^^ in these great pics looks ok ,and iam sure thats what i am getting ,although the figure shown
              in the Mego museum newsletter looks much different ,I guess he did a little customizing to make her better ,looks as if he used a Wee-Win delilah
              body for the upgrade ,she even still has her braclets ,it actually looks better ,although the male lower half makes her look kinda buff .its a bit
              disappointing that mine is not gonna look like that one .i have delilah ,but i aint gonna ruin it for this,i like delilah with samson the way she is .

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎